Wrong Perspective About Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.
DRAW ME CLOSE TO YOU, NEVER LET ME GO, I LAY IT ALL DOWN AGAIN, TO HEAR YOU SAY THAT I'M YOUR FRIEND, YOU ARE MY DESIRE, NO ONE ELSE WILL DO, CAUSE NOTHING ELSE COULD TAKE YOUR PLACE, TO FELL THE WARMTH OF YOUR EMBRACE, HELP ME FIND THE WAY, BRING ME BACK TO YOU,,,,, YOU'RE ALL I WANT, YOU'RE ALL I'VE EVER NEEDED, YOU ALL I WANT, HELP ME KNOW YOU ARE NEAR that's is my song from my heart to the Lord with heartfelt and meaningful worship with tears in my eyes and see the glimpse of Him and experience of healing, forgiveness and love I have in Him. This song I heard from Michael W Smith, of CD called WORSHIP, its very powerful and inspiring. May God be the glory

XBGMER said:
I perfer chose the intelligant over heart. Heart always give you doubt or lust, If you see the beautiful of apple on the tree, your heart make you weakness for lust to eat it as LOOOK WHAT HAPPEND TO EVE became rebel and lust after apple what she ate and ignored adam's require law "no eat apple of tree". she heard her own heart captured by the lust of apple from tree.. well...

like in the eyes of men looking the beautiful lady or hottie chick walk around, because their heart already became weak, filled lust and thought of sex stuffs about beautiful lady / hottie chic men want to have to hump instead of their own wife or girlfriend.. they dont use their judgment.

HEART IS FULLY OF DOUBT, LUST AND HATRED. MIND IS INTELLIGENT, WISDOM, JUDGMENT SIGHT OF WORD ON AND ON.

I admire being the intelligace using through the judgment to prevent something happen to my life from misleads and mistakes.

Anyway I answer yes God was something very interested in intelligace/ knoweldge, I suggest you read scripture again and again till you find what God said already..

For example in during slavey time, white matsers didnt wanted to educate black slaves about God and Jesus.. Now today, whites are very clever to twist black mind by their words after black freed from slaves that Jesus was white man they ought to worship him and dont want to teach God was, and is repersent the person among them since Moses born.

EDUCATE THAT IS KNOWLEDGE/ INTELLIGENT.

EDUCATE IS MOST IMPORTANT TO ME AND TO MY GENERNATIONS!

A foolish man never listens to others, for he follows his heart and mind. Out of the heart flows all evil.
As to what race Jesus was, he was not a caucasian. He was a Jew. I am a white person, however, I do not twist what Jesus was. God commands us to study to show ourselves approved, workmen that need not to be ashamed, rightyl dividing the word of truth. However, no man can completely ignore his heart. Otherwise, they would be considered completely inhuman. God cares for each person equally. I tend to be more emotion driven than most men. God is using me to help out in deaf ministries. Those who have a more analytical mind can go to do research and math and those types of things. Each person, however smart, has an important thing to do in the body of Christ. The right hand cannot tell the left that he has no need of him. Neither can the eye tell the foot that it has no need of it. When one part of the body is hurting, the whole body hurts.

The heart is also the driving force of interpersonal relations. A person will not win too many people over using their mind. The important thing in today's American culture is relationships.

Right. God is not interested in person's " know-it-all " mind without Christ in heart. With Christ in heart, it will make a person more " wise " because of the growth in Christ to see more Light and Truth. Follow the heart comes first before the mind. Listen to the heart before the mind. Heart controls things with care before mind. It's why we have Christ to come in the heart, so He can change you to become a " new " person.

The mind have its own mind to speak but, without heart and the tongue tends to " out of control ". Don't let the mind get too far away from the heart. Be sure to make your mind stay closely to the heart -- and, listen to the heart real carefully. It's a wise to speak few ( flesh ) and get to know Christ more ( spirit ) ....then, you will become more like Christ spiritually.

All the attacks on here against christianity and christians, so sad!

The truth is that they are attackin' Jesus Christ, not Christians or Christianity. It's sad to see Him bein' labeled.

The truth is that they are attackin' Jesus Christ, not Christians or Christianity. It's sad to see Him bein' labeled.

No, it´s Religion beliefs and the people´s POV, not God, Jesus and person, they are against to.

Remember, God and Jesus don´t have Religion. :)

Please be kind.

:confused: I do not see that Cane Corso is against the people as personally but their POV. I see nothing wrong that Cane Corso entitle her own POV to against our POV but it would be different story if she bash/insult you as person but she is not.

Its Religion beliefs, they are negative/against to, not label person negatively. This is a difference.

:confused: I do not see that Cane Corso is against the people as personally but their POV. I see nothing wrong that Cane Corso entitle her own POV to against our POV but it would be different story if she bash/insult you as person but she is not.

I think it is a form of insult to Hottiedeafboi when Cane said that
to him is like he doesnt have anything else to talk about besides
religion..geez. Well, he does wants to talk about religion in here, so
why not? He has the right and if Cane does not like it, too bad. She
does not have to come in here and tell him off, does she? I call that
insult, period. Jaslin is right, that was not kind. Cane needs to keep her
POV to herself.

ah jeez not this again

Precisely. You're better off debating this:

05%20Brick%20Wall%206%20x%2010'.JPG

And plus the wall doesn't complain.

Hard Brick Wall - 1
Sensitive People - 0

I once spoke to a guy named Jesus. He was mexican. He told me he was a drug dealer. I didn't believe him until he showed me a huge ziplock baggie of baking soda. He told me he would bring the world to salavation and save us all with his magic powder.

I think it is a form of insult to Hottiedeafboi when Cane said that
to him is like he doesnt have anything else to talk about besides
religion..geez. Well, he does wants to talk about religion in here, so
why not? He has the right and if Cane does not like it, too bad. She
does not have to come in here and tell him off, does she? I call that
insult, period. Jaslin is right, that was not kind. Cane needs to keep her
POV to herself.

Is the questions, Cane Corso asked a form of insult? All what I see is she ASKED him questions, not insult him. Re-read please.

Originally Posted by Cane Corso
Do you really think you know everything about christians and other religions? Are they the only things you can make a conversation with anyone?

I'm sure that Cane Corso expected his answer to her 2 questions.

No, it´s Religion beliefs and the people´s POV, not God, Jesus and person, they are against to.

Remember, God and Jesus don´t have Religion. :)

I have to disagree with you there. I am talkin' about the Word of God they are against when Christians share about Jesus with people. Christians obey Jesus Christ when He told them to tell the world about Him. People made fun and labeled Jesus by sayin' that Jesus is contradictin' Himself and that He don't exist. Why do people want to make the truth lie when Jesus said, " I am the Truth, the Way and the Life " ?

I have to disagree with you there. I am talkin' about the Word of God they are against when Christians share about Jesus with people. Christians obey Jesus Christ when He told them to tell the world about Him. People made fun and labeled Jesus by sayin' that Jesus is contradictin' Himself and that He don't exist. Why do people want to make the truth lie when Jesus said, " I am the Truth, the Way and the Life " ?

Yes, you share your POV about Jesus and God with people but they have the right to share to against your POV as well.

If the people have the right to entitle their POV for not beleive or doubt God's existance and share what they thought.

It doesn't mean that we are against each other as person but our POV.

Is the questions, Cane Corso asked a form of insult? All what I see is she ASKED him questions, not insult him. Re-read please.

I'm sure that Cane Corso expected his answer to her 2 questions.

Well, apparently he didnt want to answer Cane's questions cuz
she was being unkind so i dont blame him, heh..
well, duh i know they are QUESTIONS, but they are not kind
questions, there are all kinds of questions, you know what i mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back