Wrestling with Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I asked you a question because you've never mentioned anything relating to ASL or communicating with a deafie as of late unless I'm wrong.

Now since I'm wrong, I'm delighted to know that you're learning ASL. Care to elaborate more on that if you wish to?

Excellent :cool2:

Less than 24 hours after this post:
Your very first post and you make a joke about them developing their social skills? Nice! I guess that's one way to make an entrance!!
You make this post:
I am of the belief that you should treat others with kindness and respect. There are countless ways to make a first post. I think that it's in poor taste to insult people you've just encountered. Just my opinion though. To each their own :wave:

Got it. :dizzy:

The problem is, now that we have had a parting of the ways so to speak, that each forum isn't much more than an echo chamber now.....
You call almost hear all the heads nodding in agreement in each forum when someone posts. That...does not make a debate very deep.

You could try what I did... "Hi guys! I'm new. By the way, I don't understand ANYTHING here and it doesn't make sense to me and I am now going to proceed to stumble all over myself! Ta Ta!"

I don't know it its the PROPER way or not.... but... <shrug, mischievous teasing smile>

Hush. You are interrupting a very important dialogue. Or monologue. The tension is at a snapping point. <soft smile, a glance at the clock>

When two people use the exact same mannerisms in their writing, it's usually a dead giveaway that they are the same person.

Yes, that is what you are doing.
You mean, like these two above you, Botti?

You mean, like these two above you, Botti?

<eyes widen in astonishment> my god, you sure got me there. But, how?

:lol:

You must be almost as brilliant as frankiesmom suggesting that csign is leader of pfh and jillio's little piggies and was the founder and chief marketer of ND.

Almost as brilliant as frankiesmom suggesting that csign is leader of pfh and jillio's little piggies and was the founder and chief marketer of ND.

:naughty:

Oh. Too funny :)

You must be almost as brilliant as frankiesmom suggesting that csign is leader of pfh and jillio's little piggies and was the founder and chief marketer of ND.

I am certainly not a fool. Enjoy your dual memberships.

See how stupid this looks? Sure is similar to the "Waterboy" thing, no? Writing styles and opinions used to convict someone of creating a second profile? Check.

Ah yes, she (frankiesmom) is the one who came here claiming to be Muslim to stir up trouble when in earlier a post she claimed to be Roman Catholic.

I am certainly not a fool. Enjoy your dual memberships.

See how stupid this looks? Sure is similar to the "Waterboy" thing, no? Writing styles and opinions used to convict someone of creating a second profile? Check.

Not sure but I believe she was mocking her.....I could be wrong. <wink and soft smile>

Understood, Tousi...but honestly...would you rather be insulted time and time again for your opinion?....called names...etc.?....Not all of us are "thick-skinned"....and most of us have compassion and empathy...and there's no need at all for the insults and name-calling.....or the Drama!...There's much to be learned at AD...and having it to be a fun-filled and gleeming some knowledge is the best way to go....everyone benefits....And no one needs to be the "Top Banana", either!...Or being insulted for not going along with his/her opinions....

No, I wouldn't like it; I'm just saying it is most unfortunate that folks couldn't behave better, tis all....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back