wow, even I am shocked.

HOLY FUCK!!!!!! I've seen their posts on being GOOD wittle Christians, but had no idear that they were that extreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deafdyke said:
HOLY FUCK!!!!!! I've seen their posts on being GOOD wittle Christians, but had no idear that they were that extreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good little christians? JohnnyE went off on me telling me about how some deaf guy kill another deaf guy because he hit on him and he thinks it was perfectly acceptable.

Check out the thread on lance bass coming out, it got ugly.

deafdyke said:

good little christians? JohnnyE went off on me telling me about how some deaf guy kill another deaf guy because he hit on him and he thinks it was perfectly acceptable.

http://alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=31617&highlight=lance+bass

JohnnyE is a coward hiding his personal identity, pure and simple. :)

Is it necessary to talk about JohnnyE when he is currently banned? Whatever happen to the point of this topic? I just wasted my five minutes on this thread.

Cheri said:
Is it necessary to talk about JohnnyE when he is currently banned? Whatever happen to the point of this topic? I just wasted my five minutes on this thread.

The point of this thread I made was actually brought up by JohnnyE telling me that he thought it was okay for someone to kill someone because they are gay or because they hit on someone.

Its not far off topic, however I was uninformed of his being banned.

Your Mom said:

http://alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=31617&highlight=lance+bass

It got ugly, alright. Unfortunately, someone took the facts of that murder and twisted it to suit his own agenda.

Your Mom said:
The point of this thread I made was actually brought up by JohnnyE telling me that he thought it was okay for someone to kill someone because they are gay or because they hit on someone.

Its not far off topic, however I was uninformed of his being banned.

Which was a gross misrepresentation of facts, and something you had every right to vent about. Any sane person would be upset at such a statement. I know I would be. :)

As for the ban, it was applied this evening.

deafdyke said:

JohnnyE is actually someone we know very well. That would 'splain the extremism. Think REAL hard. You'll figure it out. ;)

Oceanbreeze said:
Which was a gross misrepresentation of facts, and something you had every right to vent about. Any sane person would be upset at such a statement. I know I would be. :)

As for the ban, it was applied this evening.

may i inquire as to why, like if any mod or admin said why he got banned?

Back