Would Your Vote For Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaBlue

Reaction score
Would you vote for Trump if he ran for the presidency?

__

I think they would both run under the GOP ticket.

I hope that will not happen! What a horrible thought! and the Democrats
are hoping Obama will win in 2012! We need to get some better candidates to run!

NO I will not vote for the Donald ! Would you vote for him?

One would have to be on crack to even consider voting for him.

I don't want Donald Trump to be president. However, if it came down to a choice between Trump and Obama, I'd pull the lever for Trump and then go home and take a very thorough shower.

AquaBlue started this BUT has not said yes nor no. Chicken??

Chicken? Them fighting words! :D

I am currently studying the evolutionary line of chickens. It's very interesting stuff. I mean can you lay an egg? Come one!

Besides as a male I am envious of them polygamous roosters - those feathered gigolos have all the chicks!

Trump will be trumped if he runs. :wave:

__

Vote for someone with a bad hairdo? no! J/K

But no, I wont vote for him because I wont vote for any GOP candidate. :lol:

Chicken? Them fighting words! :D

I am currently studying the evolutionary line of chickens. It's very interesting stuff. I mean can you lay an egg? Come one!

Besides as a male I am envious of them polygamous roosters - those feathered gigolos have all the chicks!

Trump will be trumped if he runs. :wave:

__

You still did not say if you would vote for him!

I hope that will not happen! What a horrible thought! and the Democrats
are hoping Obama will win in 2012! We need to get some better candidates to run!

NO I will not vote for the Donald ! Would you vote for him?

I can't see either of them wining the election and my personal thought is that if Thrump/Palin end up being the most viable candidates then it does not bode well for the GOP because it means the pool of viable candidates is shrinking in the GOP.

As for me I'm not wild about Obama but when I look over the Republican possible candidates, I just want to :iough:

If there is a decent alternative, no... But if it's him or Obama, then Trump it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back