Would Your Vote For Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The projected 2011 deficit is $1,600,000,000,000 ($1.6 trillion) and you don't care about that? The original Republican proposal is to cut that by about $60 billion, which is less than 5% of the deficit. And you think that's too high? We have an entire political party calling that "draconian" and "extreme" when in reality, it's a small chunk of an extremely HUGE deficit. The reason our fiscal situation is so dire is, as you said, "we have this shit for many years". It can't go on forever and it won't go on forever. It will end one way or another and the longer we let it go on, the more painful it will be.

I don't give a fuck. ;)

You can thank to failed two party political system.

I won't vote GOP for some reasons.

No, I will NOT vote for Trump because he is stupid and he doesn't have any experience to run to be President.
Obama didn't have any experience yet people voted for him.

...You can thank to failed two party political system....
Do you think a one-party system or more-than-two-parties system would be a solution?

I keep thinking of the bigger picture. The value of the dollar is fast shrinking and everything is costing more because the costs of imports keep increasing. There is no way we can pay off the deficit in dollars, and I for one will not worry about it. :wave:
What will happen when the Federal government runs out of money?

Do you think a one-party system or more-than-two-parties system would be a solution?

Yup, more than two parties system will be much better, just like in Canada and some other countries.

Definitely a greatly-more-than-two-party system would serve this country far better.

The two-party system creates false dichotomies and prevents any form of reform, since both parties benefit from keeping things in the status quo.

No, I will NOT vote for Trump because he is stupid and he doesn't have any experience to run to be President.

he is Lex Luthor of NYC :)

:ugh: awwwah!! If the only choice was those two?? I will head for the Canadian Borders!!

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck. ;)

You can thank to failed two party political system.

I won't vote GOP for some reasons.
Help me out here. I'm trying to understand this mentality because it's so upsetting that people would not care about such insanely irresponsible finances. It can't be "I don't care about the debt because we have a two party system." That doesn't make sense. So what's your reasoning here?

Help me out here. I'm trying to understand this mentality because it's so upsetting that people would not care about such insanely irresponsible finances. It can't be "I don't care about the debt because we have a two party system." That doesn't make sense. So what's your reasoning here?

It reminds me of the same feeling environmentalists get when the "Drill baby drill" chants get louder; except that the topic being debated is natural resources instead of finances.

I do find the "screw it" attitude to be a bit smug. In my case, I am not a young man, so the cost of irresponsible government decisions (both financial and environmental) will not impact me in the same way that it will impact those of you in your 20's.

It reminds me of the same feeling environmentalists get when the "Drill baby drill" chants get louder; except that the topic being debated is natural resources instead of finances.

I do find the "screw it" attitude to be a bit smug. In my case, I am not a young man, so the cost of irresponsible government decisions (both financial and environmental) will not impact me in the same way that it will impact those of you in your 20's.
I really don't see the equivalence here. We have to get our energy from somewhere and if we don't drill it, we'll get it from foreign sources who have more lax environmental standards than we do. It's the sort of cost/benefit analysis that environmentalists love to hate.

With spending though, we don't need the government spending $3.6 trillion a year. We don't need 25% of the GDP filtered through the "wisdom" of DC.

I would rather eat dirt than vote for that crazed hearie. (?)

Vote for trump

I hope that will not happen! What a horrible thought! and the Democrats
are hoping Obama will win in 2012! We need to get some better candidates to run!

NO I will not vote for the Donald ! Would you vote for him?

I agree with everything you said. I think Obama may still have a chance to be re-elected should he choose to continue. Have you heard of the GREEN PARTY..NO ! we are not "teabaggers" lol in any sense of the word. We are a small grass roots movement who will have a member on the ticket this election. I would urge you to read more about us. I have been a proud member for 6 years. Thanks for listening...smile..Midnight♥:wave:

I agree with everything you said. I think Obama may still have a chance to be re-elected should he choose to continue. Have you heard of the GREEN PARTY..NO ! we are not "teabaggers" lol in any sense of the word. We are a small grass roots movement who will have a member on the ticket this election. I would urge you to read more about us. I have been a proud member for 6 years. Thanks for listening...smile..Midnight♥:wave:
I would urge all progressive and liberals to vote for the Green party candidate. :)

I really don't see the equivalence here. We have to get our energy from somewhere and if we don't drill it, we'll get it from foreign sources who have more lax environmental standards than we do. It's the sort of cost/benefit analysis that environmentalists love to hate.

With spending though, we don't need the government spending $3.6 trillion a year. We don't need 25% of the GDP filtered through the "wisdom" of DC.

I was referring to the "I don't give a f**k" remark. Environmentalist feel that people wanting to drill everywhere are saying the same thing to them.

Opinions vary, sometimes greatly. We could do a lot to reduce our dependence on the Arab oil if people would become more efficient with oil use. As it is, they line up to buy gas guzzlers. They they turn around and tell everyone "freedom of choice" which takes us back to the initial phrase I quoted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back