Would you rather....

Clever answer! :applause:

I would rather get up and do work around house on Sunday because I get ill if I sleep in for too long! :eek: my eyes look like that! :)

Would you rather eat a spoonful of sugar, or a spoonful of honey?

Hi, Ozzie. That's easy. I'm a beekeeper. I would rather have a teaspoon of honey in my coffee every morning, because I don't have a grain of refined sugar in the house.

Would you rather have a special birthday afternoon and evening for two . . . or would you like to have a party with lots of people?

Hi, Ozzie. That's easy. I'm a beekeeper. I would rather have a teaspoon of honey in my coffee every morning, because I don't have a grain of refined sugar in the house.

Would you rather have a special birthday afternoon and evening for two . . . or would you like to have a party with lots of people?

I would rather have a special birthday afternoon and evening for two as I don't like parties with too many people at all.

Would you rather skip Christmas for a year, or skip your birthday for a year?

I don't like parties with too many people at all.

Oh, I'm like that, too. "The more the merrier" isn't how it is with me.

Would you rather skip Christmas for a year, or skip your birthday for a year?

I would much rather skip my birthday (in fact, I sincerely hope no one remembers), because I enjoy Christmastime way too much to miss even one.

Would you rather write a story or a poem?

Oh, I'm like that, too. "The more the merrier" isn't how it is with me.

I would much rather skip my birthday (in fact, I sincerely hope no one remembers), because I enjoy Christmastime way too much to miss even one.

Would you rather write a story or a poem?

-------------------------------------------------------

I feel that way too! as I hate having the focus all entirely on me which makes me self-conscious.

I would rather write a poem because it would be shorter and the story would take longer to write.

Would you rather fly in a plane at top speed, or a racecar?

Would you rather fly in a plane at top speed, or a racecar?

I would rather fly in a fast airplane, because I've been a passenger in two-seater jets and tree-skimming helicopters. Scary enough, but I think a car with others in a race is too much death wish, ha ha ha.

Would you rather watch a chick-flick with Kleenex tissues handy or an adventure thriller with lots of action and stunts?

I would rather fly in a fast airplane, because I've been a passenger in two-seater jets and tree-skimming helicopters. Scary enough, but I think a car with others in a race is too much death wish, ha ha ha.

Would you rather watch a chick-flick with Kleenex tissues handy or an adventure thriller with lots of action and stunts?

I would rather watch a chick-flick with tissues on hand. I do like action-adventure movies but I had to choose..LOL!

Would you rather write a check or use a debit/credit card at the food store?

I would rather watch a chick-flick with tissues on hand. I do like action-adventure movies but I had to choose..LOL!

Would you rather write a check or use a debit/credit card at the food store?

I would rather use a debit/credit card at the food store as it's quicker & easier :)

Would you rather go sky-diving, or rock-climbing?

I would rather use a debit/credit card at the food store as it's quicker & easier :)

Would you rather go sky-diving, or rock-climbing?

I'd rather go sky-diving because I've always wanted to do that! :lol:

Would you rather get a "given" thing at any choice or to work hard at it to earn it?

I'd rather go sky-diving because I've always wanted to do that! :lol:

Would you rather get a "given" thing at any choice or to work hard at it to earn it?

I would rather work hard at it to earn it :)angel:) because those who get a "given" thing at any choice always gets the credit (not fair).

Would you rather touch a snake, or a scorpion?

I would rather work hard at it to earn it :)angel:) because those who get a "given" thing at any choice always gets the credit (not fair).

Would you rather touch a snake, or a scorpion?

I would rather touch a snake. I have handled them before but a scorpion..no way!

Would you rather live in the 1800s or the 21st century?

I would rather touch a snake. I have handled them before but a scorpion..no way!

Would you rather live in the 1800s or the 21st century?

I would rather live in the 21st century because we have all the mods and cons!

Would you rather watch a soap opera, or watch a political debate?

Political debate.

Would you rather go out and party or hold a get together in your home?

I would rather hold a get-together in my home. Much more relaxing (I must be getting old! :giggle:)

Would you rather date a famous person or a nonfamous person?

I would rather hold a get-together in my home. Much more relaxing (I must be getting old! :giggle:)

Would you rather date a famous person or a nonfamous person?

I would rather date a non-famous person .... 'cause who wants to be in the spotlight? .... not I! :)

Would you rather never brush your teeth, or never brush your hair?

I would rather date a non-famous person .... 'cause who wants to be in the spotlight? .... not I! :)

Would you rather never brush your teeth, or never brush your hair?

I dont brush my hair since it is naturally curly so I would rather never brush my hair. I cant stand morning breath..LOL!

Would you rather be on AD or on another forum?

I dont brush my hair since it is naturally curly so I would rather never brush my hair. I cant stand morning breath..LOL!

Would you rather be on AD or on another forum?

I would rather be on AD as this is the only forum I've joined.

Would you rather eat a bar of soap, or drink a bottle of dish-washing liquid?

Would you rather eat a bar of soap, or drink a bottle of dish-washing liquid?
I'd rather eat a bar of soap since it taste good ;) jk I'd take the bar of soap because it's less foamy than the dish-washing liquid :dunno2:

Would you rather eat snails or roaches?

Last edited:
I'd rather eat a bar of soap since it taste good ;) jk I'd take the bar of soap because it's less foamy than the dish-washing liquid :dunno2:

Would you rather eat snails or roaches?

I would rather eat snails cooked in garlic butter (never tried it yet though) :)

Would you rather live in Antarctica or Death Valley?

Would you rather live in Antarctica or Death Valley?

I would for sure rather live in Antarctica, as I'm from Montana (Antarctica North) and like the cold, whereas I do poorly in the heat.

Would you rather drive a station wagon to a Montana ranch or a ranch wagon to a Western Australia station? (Aren't the switches in terms ironic?)

Back