Would you rather....

I would for sure rather live in Antarctica, as I'm from Montana (Antarctica North) and like the cold, whereas I do poorly in the heat.

Would you rather drive a station wagon to a Montana ranch or a ranch wagon to a Western Australia station? (Aren't the switches in terms ironic?)

:giggle::giggle:

I would rather drive a station wagon to a Montana ranch .... a reasonably smooth ride whereas in a ranch wagon, too bumpy!

Would you rather eat sushi, or liver?

I would rather bread and fry thinly sliced fresh liver than eat rare or raw fish.

Would you rather keep looking on your own to find what you need while shopping . . . or seek a store employee to help you?

I would rather bread and fry thinly sliced fresh liver than eat rare or raw fish.

Would you rather keep looking on your own to find what you need while shopping . . . or seek a store employee to help you?

Very cleverly said, Chase!

I would rather keep looking, as store employees are never around when you need them! :)

Would you rather have 3 eyes, or webbed feet?

I would rather keep looking, as store employees are never around when you need them! :)

I rather have webbed feet because faster swim! :D

Would you rather take your date to dinner at home or restaurant??

I would rather have webbed feet cuz I can hide them.

Would you rather be be with someone who is interested in u only or interested in everything else but you?

Would you rather take your date to dinner at home or restaurant??

I would rather have my date for dinner at home because I don't like restaurants.

Would you rather be be with someone who is interested in u only or interested in everything else but you?

I would rather have someone who is interested in me only because those that aren't interested in me are a bore! :)

------------------------------------------------------

Would you rather visit the dentist, or have a blood test via needle in arm?

I would rather visit dentist because My teeth need to be cleaning! lol

would you rather sleep tent or hotel?

-------------------------------------------------

I would rather sleep in a hotel ... comfort-wise, don't like camping because of wild animals especially snakes in which I have a phobia of. :)

Would you rather be stranded on an island alone, or with someone you hate?

I would rather sleep in a hotel.

Would you rather wear boots or flip flops?

I would rather wear flip-flops as I don't like wearing footwear much downunder.

I would rather wear flip-flops as I don't like wearing footwear much downunder.

I would rather be stranded on an island with someone I hate cuz it can make things pretty lively as opposed to being bored.

Would you rather drive off road or on road?

I would rather be stranded on an island with someone I hate cuz it can make things pretty lively as opposed to being bored.

Would you rather drive off road or on road?

True, true ... good point! :)

-------------------------------------------------------

I would rather drive on road as my hubby loves off road but always too close to the edges of the mountain ... yikes! :Ohno:

Would you rather know it all, or have it all?

True, true ... good point! :)

-------------------------------------------------------

I would rather drive on road as my hubby loves off road but always too close to the edges of the mountain ... yikes! :Ohno:

Would you rather know it all, or have it all?

I would rather know it all so I can have bragging rights! LOL!

Would you rather go fishing or hunting?

I would rather know it all so I can have bragging rights! LOL!

Would you rather go fishing or hunting?

----------------------------------------------------

:giggle::giggle:

I would rather go fishing as it's relaxing cause hunting is too gory.

Would you rather be scalped, or riddled with hundreds of throwing darts?

Oh boyie, umm....*nervous chuckles*.... I guess I rather to be scalped because I had to choose one even through both of them look quite painful to me. :giggle:

Would you rather be poor or rich?

Oh boyie, umm....*nervous chuckles*.... I guess I rather to be scalped because I had to choose one even through both of them look quite painful to me. :giggle:

Glad you're back, Angel. No one else was brave enough to choose between either horror. Ha ha ha, Ozzie said in another thread that she doesn't read horror because it gives her bad dreams. That question did the same for me.

Would you rather be poor or rich?

Since I'm poor, I'd rather be rich, because I could leave lots of money to my family and friends.

I just got my first-ever vehicle with automatic transmission last year. Would you rather drive a stick-shift or an automatic?

I rather drive a stick-shift than automatic.

Would ya rather travel far or close by?
Glad you're back, Angel. No one else was brave enough to choose between either horror. Ha ha ha, Ozzie said in another thread that she doesn't read horror because it gives her bad dreams. That question did the same for me.

Since I'm poor, I'd rather be rich, because I could leave lots of money to my family and friends.

I just got my first-ever vehicle with automatic transmission last year. Would you rather drive a stick-shift or an automatic?

I rather drive a stick-shift than automatic.

Would ya rather travel far or close by?

I love to travel far and experienc new culture, food and places.

Would you rather try bungee jumping or base jumping?

I would rather to try bungee jumping for once in my life time.

Would you rather to decorate your own home or hire interior designer? :)
I love to travel far and experienc new culture, food and places.

Would you rather try bungee jumping or base jumping?

ha ha Chasie, I had no choice since I wanted to bring the game back up again, it wasn't easy to be honest ha .. Thanks for welcome me backie. :D

I rather to travel far because I love traveling all over the world, that's one of my dreams too. (Oppsie, I guess I'm slow ha )

I rather to do my own home decorating because I would love to hear nice compliments from my family and friends.

Would you rather to have a lot of friends or a few true friends?

Back