Would you own a monkey?

• Yes

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Lol yeah, I definitely think a house trained monkey would suck. Some people though seem to think having a monkey is cool. Just like Homer Simpson and his helper moneky.

I had a friend who used to have a monkey... it was a baby monkey and she have some type of permit to take care of it because something wrong with mother monkey... i used to play with the monkey at her house all the time it was soooo adorable... so yes i would if it has to do with helping them somehow. however i wouldnt take adult monkey in... because u guys are right they are unpredictable... I perfer to take in a newborn baby monkey and kinda have it grown attached ot us and get used to us so they wouldnt hurt us ya know?

by the way... that monkey wore diapers and clothes just like a kid. really cute!

Banjo said:
Guys, be careful to not spank your monkeys too much.

:lol:! You're bad, Banjo! ;) I voted yes because I find some monkeys extremely cute. Of course, there are some species that would bite and be aggressive, etc. Still, there are species out there that can be adopted as a pet. :)
If I ever live on a farm, I'd get a few for sure! :D

Back