Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

Ziusudra

Reaction score
I might, depends on how house-trained it is, and if it was a 'helper' monkey :P Seriously though, it would be cute if they were on me all day. Well, the soft toy monekys are like that.

Nooo...the monkey would be stealing all my bananas!! :lol:

I do think monkeys are cool and neat animals...but I don't think having one domesticated in a home would be a good idea...since they're known to literally prance all over and welllll...I wouldn't want to have to keep replacing items, etc. But for some people, it may work out nicely, although, depending on your city's ordinance on whether these types of animals are allowed within city limits is something to follow up on....

Yikes, I hadn't even had a chance to post the poll! But yeah, there ya go.

Aw roadrunner this little fella would`nt steal all your bananas
chimp.gif

I vote Maybe... Monkeys are cute.. but they might be handful.. ha!

Roadrunner, Don't be selfish Bro... Give the monkey all the bananas.. :slap:

ravensteve1961 said:
Aw roadrunner this little fella would`nt steal all your bananas

Very funni Ravensteve...besides, where is this charming monkey HIDING the bananas??? :cool:

Cheri said:
I vote Maybe... Monkeys are cute.. but they might be handful.. ha!

Roadrunner, Don't be selfish Bro... Give the monkey all the bananas.. :slap:

Cheri-sis!! Heck, all??? NO way!!...Maybe a couple here and there...but having bananas drives me nuts, banana cream pie, banana bars, bananas..bananas...u get the idea by now... ;)

Roadrunner said:
Cheri-sis!! Heck, all??? NO way!!...Maybe a couple here and there...but having bananas drives me nuts, banana cream pie, banana bars, bananas..bananas...u get the idea by now... ;)
Umm,, No i dont could you explan a little futher? :twisted:

I voted No...cuz i am concerned for children s safety and feel too much work to take care of Monkey and children who are under 5 yrs old. Too much. No thanks!
Mommyof3

erm...

I say no, because I feel monkeys are wild animals and they belong in the rainforest, not cooped up in a little cage :ugh:

I voted no because one man in my house is enough! :laugh2: :laugh2:

I vote no!!!!!! :bowdown:

Monkey would jump on the everywhere and climb up to curtains and swing lightning etc etc etc etc etc.

It's hardly to catch the monkey.

ha.. and also they (ahem!) throw their "fecus" after relieving it.. i am not kidding.. sheesh! :Ohno:

Guys, be careful to not spank your monkeys too much.

I think monkeys are cute and fun to play with...but I would never want to own one. Why? Because monkeys would pick things up in the house, hide things or move things around and I would forever be spending time looking for things. Also I have three children at home and I would always worry about monkey biting them. When I was little I used to beg my mom to have small monkey for a pet and I didn't really understand why my mom kept saying no...but now I do understand.

Back