Would you date a person who has same religon as you or ...

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
a different religion and I don't care. For me, I don't care because my husband is christiany and mine is messianic judaism. One thing I won't do is dating a person who is evil.

FelixKat930 said:
a different religion and I don't care. For me, I don't care because my husband is christiany and mine is messianic judaism. One thing I won't do is dating a person who is evil.

I dont care about religious either...as long as we have similar beliefs...I prefer baptist or assembly of god or independence church...I dont want to date evil person or atheist..

I think it does not matter to me whether this person I will date study religion or not as long this man has great set of morals that can be applied in life. A person who views life in the most optimistic way. A person who does not believe in the Bible or doesn't practice religion doesn't mean he's evil or worthless. People have different ways of viewing life and that what makes them unique.

I'm agree with you all.

I really don't care where their belief is but mainly important that I don't want to go church and worship the bibles everyday and talk about God all the time... :D

I agree you all! I am married my husband is baptist church. I follow heart first love! My husband is good man! more than religion. I went to First Assembly of God for many yrs. I raised former Jehovah's Witness. He was raised former Catholic. We met each other. I accepted his baptist church. We agreed each other. I wont marry who evil person or worship devil no way!!!

can we chat

FelixKat930 said:
i will like to meet u on yahoo messanger,so can we chat sometime this is my yahoo id anagli_ababio@yahoo.com

I can't imagine myself dating a religon person because I don't want to go to chruch and praying everyday. It is not my thing. I also have a personal conflict with my grandparents because they're extreme reglion. I have a woman and she's not a regilon person so I'm happy and we don't have to worry about anything else.

I have dated girls that are Christians, Catholic, Jewish and agnostic. I personally don't see anything wrong with that. I am currently dating a hearing girl who happened to be an agnostic. We do just fine as long we didn't go in debate about our religons/beliefs.

Well, I'm married, so no dating for me. :)

But if my husband died before me, and if I was even interested in "dating", it would have to be a born-again Christian man. The Bible says we are not to be "unequally yoked." That is, believers must marry other believers. How can two people truly become one if they don't have the same beliefs?

I'd have to say right now I'd rather date someone who respects my spirituality and someone who is grounded in their own sense of Faith, than date someone who shares the same beliefs. It's very hard to find someone who really believes in their own "religion" anyways...

I will only date and marry a 100% Protestant Born Again Christian Woman.

Heath said:

Umm, you are limited with your own choice. Wish you a good luck to find that girll.

I have to Date someone who is Christian i don't care what branch but my Faith is something very important to me and i need someone that i can share that faith in i'm not one of those people who has to pray everyday and get down on my knees and stuff i'm a very relaxed christian i just need someone with the same ideas

Cane Corso said:
Umm, you are limited with your own choice. Wish you a good luck to find that girll.

And the same could be said for you too.

Heath said:

Oh u mean u will marry a divorced 100% Protestant Born Again Christian Woman?

Reba said:
Well, I'm married, so no dating for me. :)

But if my husband died before me, and if I was even interested in "dating", it would have to be a born-again Christian man. The Bible says we are not to be "unequally yoked." That is, believers must marry other believers. How can two people truly become one if they don't have the same beliefs?
We Catholics call that discrimination.

It is very possible to fall in love with someone who believes in something different than you do...love knows no boundries.
My only question is to those that would follow their "religion" (not their spiritual path-there is a difference) over thier heart is: how do you deny true love?

I’ve heard people refer to my marriage as sort of a ‘mixed marriage’. I believe that life on this planet evolved naturally. She, on the other hand, believes in what I call ‘New Age mumbo-jumbo’—tarot cards, spiritual mediums, Indian spirit guides, and all sorts of other, ahem, crap. :roll: I’ve long ago given up trying to convince her that she’s not going to get another life after she dies, and she’s long ago given up trying to convince me that her dead grandmother’s spirit is watching us in the bedroom.

Levonian said:
I’ve heard people refer to my marriage as sort of a ‘mixed marriage’. I believe that life on this planet evolved naturally. She, on the other hand, believes in what I call ‘New Age mumbo-jumbo’—tarot cards, spiritual mediums, Indian spirit guides, and all sorts of other, ahem, crap. :roll: I’ve long ago given up trying to convince her that she’s not going to get another life after she dies, and she’s long ago given up trying to convince me that her dead grandmother’s spirit is watching us in the bedroom.

Hey Apeman,

You may have find a right woman who has genes in Human Ancestors May Have Interbred With Chimpanzees....

Oop!, Never mind of that since you are in solid relationship with Mayflower...

Back