would you buy a $50 light bulb?

That's a lot of money for that light bulb.

I don't need light bulbs that bright.

I bought a bunch of energy-saving light bulbs a few years ago. I've moved twice and taken those light bulbs with me everywhere I went. They still work... none have burnt out. :)

I bought a bunch of energy-saving light bulbs a few years ago. I've moved twice and taken those light bulbs with me everywhere I went. They still work... none have burnt out. :)
Did you take your light bulbs out of a place you rented or a a place you owned? :)

I remember ripping off the light bulbs from a place I rented once. :lol: The landlord took it out of the deposit. She was not thrilled.

Why would a vampire need lights, anyway? :giggle:

Will the new LED's have a warm glow like the incandescent? I can't stand the cold blue look of LED Christmas lights, and many current LED's and fluorescent lights are very unflattering and harsh to skin tones and decor.

Did you take your light bulbs out of a place you rented or a a place you owned? :)

I remember ripping off the light bulbs from a place I rented once. :lol: The landlord took it out of the deposit. She was not thrilled.

If you paid for the light bulbs, then there was no need for her to take it out of the deposit.

Hahaha... no.

It's at apartments I rented.

When I moved in, I took out all their light bulbs and left them in a box to be store at the back of my closet. That's when I put my good light bulbs up. When I moved out, I took out that box and put them all back in their place.

Then at the next apartment, I did the same thing... all over again. :)

Har har har... ;)

Well, think of it this way... it's the only light I can enjoy without getting burned by sunlight. :twisted:

That reminds me of Interview With Vampire when he asked about light and he says no, we love lights. :laugh2:

Will the new LED's have a warm glow like the incandescent? I can't stand the cold blue look of LED Christmas lights, and many current LED's and fluorescent lights are very unflattering and harsh to skin tones and decor.

Oh yes, LED do come in many different colors including warm glow.

I like my incandescent light bulbs on a cold night as it gives off a warm glow that's easy on the eye plus give a bit of warmth to an otherwise cold room.

I have decided to stick with CLF light bulbs because they have not often been replaced since 2007.

I use incandescent bulbs for my room only because CFL gave me a migraine after stay for long period.

I use incandescent bulbs for signalers, alarm clock with lamp and garage room only. Use CFL or LED bulbs for living room only. I will buy lots of incandescent bulbs before they will be phase out in between 2012 to 2014.

Back