Would anybody eat pizza in Italy?

American I believe fat problems star t young ...better have dog food pizza more healthy as pizza can go which not far
Actually more Americans eat healthy food and exercise daily. My daughter is one of them. FDA requires all food manufacturers and most restaurants to list ingredients so customers are aware of it. As for me, I don't care but my wife/daughter do because they care about their health. People make their own choices.

Actually more Americans eat healthy food and exercise daily. My daughter is one of them. FDA requires all food manufacturers and most restaurants to list ingredients so customers are aware of it. As for me, I don't care but my wife/daughter do because they care about their health. People make their own choices.

true, life style in own hands...my son just phoned say bringing big veggie pizza back that last thingn I want but have eat it with smile

sticking? they use cornstarch for that. cheaper.

Remember that Italy is a place where there are many different regions with very different styles of pizza, my family is from a region where pizza is made to have a very thick base and cooked in a metal tray due to it helping brown the base, oil is used to stop sticking as the base is much wetter when its cooked in the pizza is put in the oven then most people imagine.

With tomato sauce, we have different sauces for different recipes, like the one i use for pizza is only ever made from fresh roma tomatos and the sauce for lasagna is made mostly from tomato paste.

one person here about to have pizza after all bad things said about it case eating my words...in a little town in back water of East Anglia that has domino pizza take away

That's not olive oil they're making pizzas with - it's just grease....Dominos, Papa Gino's, whatever - nothing compares of home made....

Laura

Im refering to home made pizza's, Dominos's etc..... isnt what i would call actual pizza

I had spaghetti in Naples, Italy back in 1974. No red sauce. It was still good. Their pizzas did not have any either.

Back