worst system ever?

VamPyroX said:
:werd: Can't have everything without something to start it. They definitely would have never started with a 256-bit gaming console. It all started with PONG! After that, it evolved to multi-gaming console... Atari! Finally, there's Nintendo and Sega... 8-bit. Next comes Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo... 16 bit. Afterwards, there's Sony Playstation and Sega Saturn... 32-bit. Next is Nintendo 64... 64-bit. Now, it's Sony Playstation 2, Gamecube, Microsoft Xbox, and Sega Dreamcast... 128-bit. I can't wait for the next console! :thumb:

I can't wait for PS3!

ckfarbes said:
the worst system is Nintendo!! its sucks in my own opinion! :gives:

You must be 13 years old who don't know jack about Nintendo stuff.

VamPyroX said:
Video Game Box? What do you mean by that?

My friend who owns all of that shit... also owns a Supergrafx System by NEC in Japan. Only five games were made for it and it was never sold in the United States.

Like this:

92010.jpg

Steel said:
I think that's called an arcade.
Yeah... that's what you probably mean. I wouldn't mind having one for a few specific games like Killer Instinct.

weekend said:
You must be 13 years old who don't know jack about Nintendo stuff.
weekend, :slap: , saying, "i am stlll :confused: what are you talk about it?" but i actually had :Owned: Nintendo equipment and games also.. :roll:

Yo i am a hardcore video game collector/player !!! very few know me ... I have almost every systems made and tons TONS of games !! even several prototype games in my collection ....I collect systems and games from all over the world !!! I need to set up a room of doom and take some pics of it !!! i wanna 2 see more hardcore collectors chime in and also I am very much into old school gamin !!!!!!!!!! but i still collect em all ! :) !!!

you HAVE got to be shitting me...

it's supposed to be the world's most powerful gaming console ever made in the begining of the 21st century with high quality graphics, digtial surround sound, DVD-rom, and best processor ever to run...even the hard disk to save more information without having to get a memory card but just use one when you travel to your friends' house or whatever like that

There are so many great games for the Xbox so far :

Halo (duh!)

Dead or alive 3

Dead or alive xtreme beach volleyball

Brute Force

Ninja Gaiden

Hunter : the recoking

and so much more

so how can the Xbox suck THAT bad?!??!

Last edited:
Back