Worst Pick-up lines challenge!

We need DareDevel in here !!! :lol:

Hahaha!! :)

1st line was amusing. 2nd one was ehh.

I am partial to lines or discussions about applying a mathematical formula or physics concept to a social situation/problem.

My exbf and I got into a debate on whether a penis undergoing erection was in tension or compression. (I feel like that could be a pick up line...)

After that debate, I was definitely turned on....

It also works if someone talks to me in MATLAB or C language... Or if they can figure out what my mathematical shirt says.

Can we go back to the past and take me first which would make things better than your ex boyfriend?

I ve been studying death and dying, im getting real worried about ageing with dropped balls and pancake tits its just godawful, it made me realised tomorrow it arent gonna be fun....[paused] I need to forget about it, ...[pause]..lets fuck now while its fun, shall we?

probably a dumb pick up

Last edited:
Can we have a night stand with an apocalyptic style event coming up?

This actually happened...a guy drove up to me in his Harley and said, "Need a lift? I can give you the ride of your life.". Corny...but it did work. LOL!

This actually happened...a guy drove up to me in his Harley and said, "Need a lift? I can give you the ride of your life.". Corny...but it did work. LOL!

Some yahoo approach me in grocery store a couple months ago and say, "Hey, do you have somewhere to watch the game (hockey)?" I say, "Yes," and he say, "Darn, I was going to ask you to watch it with me." It did not work.:giggle:

Some yahoo approach me in grocery store a couple months ago and say, "Hey, do you have somewhere to watch the game (hockey)?" I say, "Yes," and he say, "Darn, I was going to ask you to watch it with me." It did not work.:giggle:

Good grief. LOL!

Am thinking that now I've gone through my wardrobes, I don't need to buy any clothes or shoes for at least a year. Just need to buy a couple of functional bras is all.

Thinking of how much money I'd save if I don't buy anymore clothes or shoes!

Can I help you out with bra shopping? I have a good eye for that stuff, ya know.
Haha. I'm sure you have good eyes for that stuff but I have to decline your so kind offer. :P

<< unlucky :(

Back