Worst Breakup

Thanks so much for all the kind words (and the mean words about him made me smile, too! :D )

I find I'm very lucky; I'm getting a lot of support in the real world, as well.

I think the initial shock is starting to fade. I've chopped off my hair (that I was keeping long for the wedding... its gone from my waist to my jaw! :shock: ), have been keeping myself very busy and am starting to think I can get my life together soon. Not the same life, but not a bad one.

...I'm still, of course, not totally okay, and I'm terrified of all the choices that stand ahead of me. But I'm starting to believe that maybe, to quote Gloria Gaynor, "I will survive" :giggle:

:ty: again, all!

He's a bloody wanker. It's best it happened now before it got even more serious, i.e children, a mortgage, years thinking things were great. You're better off.

second that, you dont want a REAL mess, a mere break up is bad enough as it is, but in the long run, you'd appreciate it wasnt meant to be...(later on you may not be aware of it yet with the emotional consumption you're experiencing right now...

Wow, what a total dick he is. At least you didn't get married yet cause otherwise it'd be a struggle with divorce. You are lucky you didn't go that far with him so...fuck him. You deserve someone better who can really earn your trust all the way.

You know the old saying... Trust someone before you love someone.

He's a jerk... well... I'm a one time jerk too.. I did broke up with someone day before x-mas eve... but nothing like if you are being engaged... I have a reason to break her up before x-mas eve, she's a total alcoholic.

Thought make you feel better....

not worth old on history past, lie and manuplite not trust, you new fresh your future better good wisdom successfully!
serious I don't need to contact to anymore her I quit I search find another match on character person quality best wisdom, trust but you try find out best guy good person quality I know difficult my mess relationship I am very focus on my life! otherwise no perfect to date or dump up not funny that is very awful sad story!

Back