worried woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

damienmommy

Reaction score
(Just thought maybe some of u want to know the story. I copy it from facebook, my friend posted there. I don't know where she gets it but I just find a interesting story here, sorry if I post it in wrong place..)

A worried woman went to her Gynecologist and said: 'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately
need your help! My baby is not even 1 yr. old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together.'

So the doctor said: 'Ok, and what do you want me to do?'

She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.'

The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for
you too.'

She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.

Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care of 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.'

The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible for you to think of killing my child!ʼ

'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be ok with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.'

The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point. He convinced the mom that there Is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same!

Last edited:
By telling people who get abortions that they are committing crimes is cruel. Here we go again with the whole abortion thing.

If u dont agree with abortion, dont get one but u cant tell others not to get one nor call them criminals.

If you think all women should have their babies, then are u willing to work in homeless shelters where many children are living in the streets, work with children who were born high on crack, and and set up programs to help teenaged parents with raising children? If u are willing to do that, then you are a saint.

I have seen what happens to children who were born to mothers who were high on drugs and it aint pretty.

What this post has to do with current events? It should be move to debate.

By telling people who get abortions that they are committing crimes is cruel. Here we go again with the whole abortion thing.

If u dont agree with abortion, dont get one but u cant tell others not to get one nor call them criminals.

If you think all women should have their babies, then are u willing to work in homeless shelters where many children are living in the streets, work with children who were born high on crack, and and set up programs to help teenaged parents with raising children? If u are willing to do that, then you are a saint.

I have seen what happens to children who were born to mothers who were high on drugs and it aint pretty.
Yeah it is true. Not many people are willing to help them.

(Good example for people who support abortion or plans to get abortion.)

A worried woman went to her Gynecologist and said: 'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately
need your help! My baby is not even 1 yr. old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together.'

She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.'

The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for
you too.'

Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care of 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.'

The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible for you to think of killing my child!ʼ

'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be ok with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.'

The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point. He convinced the mom that there Is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same!
Guess what I am so tired and sick of it, people keep shoving them down in our throat and force us to think like pro-lifers. Sex is everywhere, no one like to talk about sex here except by haing a sex making babies. How do we stop them from having sex. Yesterday I put mails in NBU and watched this young teenager couple in love right front of me and they were kissing and laughing. I knew where thier life ahead of if they keep do it. My question for them, where are their parents?

Guess what I am so tired and sick of it, people keep shoving them down in our throat and force us to think like pro-lifers. Sex is everywhere, no one like to talk about sex here except by haing a sex making babies. How do we stop them from having sex. Yesterday I put mails in NBU and watched this young teenager couple in love right front of me and they were kissing and laughing. I knew where thier life ahead of if they keep do it. My question for them, where are their parents?

My parents were around when I was a teen but I still had sex anyway. Just raging hormones and our bodies craving sex or orgasms can get the better of us sometimes. Not that I encourage teen sex but once those hormones start and with their immaturity, sex is gonna be on their minds for sure.

(Good example for people who support abortion or plans to get abortion.)

you too.'

that doctor needs to be stripped of his medical license. :mad2:

that doctor needs to be stripped of his medical license. :mad2:

If that is a true case scenario, then someone needs to report that doctor to the board.

My parents were around when I was a teen but I still had sex anyway. Just raging hormones and our bodies craving sex or orgasms can get the better of us sometimes. Not that I encourage teen sex but once those hormones start and with their immaturity, sex is gonna be on their minds for sure.
Of course hormones rage, I feel for them. Yeah this is one reason parents should be aware of their sex activity. U can not pretend they stay virgin till into 20's.

Of course hormones rage, I feel for them. Yeah this is one reason parents should be aware of their sex activity. U can not pretend they stay virgin till into 20's.

Right but we cant watch them 24/7...my ex hubby and I were high school sweethearts and we had sex at my mom's house after school cuz my mom was still at work. How was my mom supposed to watch us if she was stuck at work until 430? Not everyone can afford to have a spouse or partner be the housewife/husband.

damienmommy--Link for this article? Where did you find this story?

Right but we cant watch them 24/7...my ex hubby and I were high school sweethearts and we had sex at my mom's house after school cuz my mom was still at work. How was my mom supposed to watch us if she was stuck at work until 430? Not everyone can afford to have a spouse or partner be the housewife/husband.
This is one reason why we did was practice safe sex by using bc method. Others did not. We knew one teenager couple had sex many time till one day they became irresponsible and the got themselves pregnant then she decided to get abortion without her parents know. Parenst are responsible for make sure teenagers take responisble for it and make sure they don't ended up get pregnant. We taught our boys do this and they were very careful and responisble for it even thou I wish they were virgin till they getting married but it is not happening. I hate to discuss this sex with our boys when they were teenager but we made sure they use protection and told them if they got the girls pregnant and they are better be ready for this kind of responsible. Now they are in 20's, we made it thru. whew. I feel bad for other parents who have to go thru this.

This is one reason why we did was practice safe sex by using bc method. Others did not. We knew one teenager couple had sex many time till one day they became irresponsible and the got themselves pregnant then she decided to get abortion without her parents know. Parenst are responsible for make sure teenagers take responisble for it and make sure they don't ended up get pregnant. We taught our boys do this and they were very careful and responisble for it even thou I wish they were virgin till they getting married but it is not happening. I hate to discuss this sex with our boys when they were teenager but we made sure they use protection and told them if they got the girls pregnant and they are better be ready for this kind of responsible. Now they are in 20's, we made it thru. whew. I feel bad for other parents who have to go thru this.

Oh, we used condoms but 6 years later, one condom broke and I got pregnant. Sometimes teenagers find themselves in the same situation which is why I wish they would hold off sex until later but I cant preach it since I didnt. That would make me a hypocrate.

Abortion is NOT a " choice " - IMO. :)

For yourself, no but for others, u cant tell them what is a choice or not.

Don't turn this into another deep argument, I think all of us here needs to try to keep an open mind and hear all the opinions and views. You have two groups pro-choice and pro-life with two different view points. There is nothing you can do to change their mind, either can we, so why fight it? It pointless.

Just my two cents.

Oh I got an even better story:

This 19 year old woman was down on her luck and became a coke addict. She became pregnant and wanted to do an abortion. She couldn't afford one and her religious parents refused to help because abortion was against their beliefs. The parents came over to their daughter's house one day and said to her "Look at this as a blessing. This can change your life. You can stop doing drugs, raise a wonderful child, then we will help you financially." The woman agreed and decides to try to raise the baby. She stops doing drugs and has a healthy baby boy. Life is wonderful.

(although, soon after the birth, the woman resorted back to drugs, and because of that, the parents refused to help her financially. So the mother relies on men to help her, and the men frequently beat her son. Her son did end up being a drug user like her mother. But hey, thats not the point of the story! The point is that she had a healthy beautiful baby boy, right??)

Don't turn this into another deep argument, I think all of us here needs to try to keep an open mind and hear all the opinions and views. You have two groups pro-choice and pro-life with two different view points. There is nothing you can do to change their mind, either can we, so why fight it? It pointless.

Just my two cents.

I am telling her she can apply it to herself (hence not changing her mind) but cant apply it to others as it is a personal and private matter for each person (she cant change others).

I agree that we need to keep an open mind but she is saying that it is not a choice. Fine..for herself only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back