World War III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think they will call the World War III... It might be called Terrioits War... as far I know right now it is called Iraqi War..

Thanks!!
SxyPorkie :dunno: :ugh2:

More likely...

When the bombs hit the bunkers in Iran, World War 3 will be underway. :stupid:

I have read an article that some anyalst (researcher) said that the Cold War is the wwwIII and its over. Why it Cold War is WWWIII is because USA and Russia fought by proxy which means they go into small 3rd world countries and duke it out--commies vs. democracy.

Now we are already in www IV which is war between western countries and the terrorists.

sillycat said:
I have read an article that some anyalst (researcher) said that the Cold War is the wwwIII and its over. Why it Cold War is WWWIII is because USA and Russia fought by proxy which means they go into small 3rd world countries and duke it out--commies vs. democracy.

Now we are already in www IV which is war between western countries and the terrorists.
Then Nobody Died in WWIII then? :dunno: Then its not a war if nobody died.

sillycat said:

Cold War isn't WWIII...read up on Cold War....then you will understand what Cold War was.

CyberRed said:
Do you have any link that explains about US, Britian, Israel and other nations that are involved in WW III ?

Yes, Here it is:

'World War III is Already Here'

May 31, 2006 / 4 Sivan 5766

Israel's ambassador to the United Nations, Danny Gillerman, told assembled national representatives that the global war with Islamist terrorism is World War III. Speaking during a UN meeting on international terrorism on Tuesday, the ambassador went on to charge that there is a terrorist axis that includes Iran, Syria, Hizbullah and Hamas, which is funding and instigating indiscriminate violence and killing.

"World War III is already here," Gillerman said bluntly.

The Israeli ambassador called upon the international community to face the challenge of Islamist terrorism.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=104611

Heath said:
Yes, Here it is:

'World War III is Already Here'

May 31, 2006 / 4 Sivan 5766

Israel's ambassador to the United Nations, Danny Gillerman, told assembled national representatives that the global war with Islamist terrorism is World War III. Speaking during a UN meeting on international terrorism on Tuesday, the ambassador went on to charge that there is a terrorist axis that includes Iran, Syria, Hizbullah and Hamas, which is funding and instigating indiscriminate violence and killing.

"World War III is already here," Gillerman said bluntly.

The Israeli ambassador called upon the international community to face the challenge of Islamist terrorism.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=104611

Thanks. Very intererstin' ! I just read somethin' in article not long ago about Russia. I will find a link and paste it here. Please, bear with me until I find the link. :ty:

World War III isn't here yet. When it is here, there will be no ambiguity or questions whether there is one...everybody will know it. The so called war on Terrorism is a simple side show for now.

A World War is best defined as a war in which a significant number of countries (with war manufacturing capabilities) going at it. It will be along the lines of total war where the commitment will be to win at all costs. Both sides know that losing will not be pleasant and the victors will dictate the terms that will effect them for a long, long time. In waging the war, all productive capabilites will be geared to winning the war with very little of it going toward the "good life". In other words, sacrifices will be the word of the day.

Total war means simply whatever it will take to win the war. It will be brutal and extremely unpleasant with millions and millions of casualties. There may be scorched earth tactics (which the Soviets perfected against the Germans and the Germans repeated going the other way).

The war on Terrorism is small potatoes as very few people are participating in it in the scheme of things. The main battle ground is Iraq and Afganistan with some targets elsewhere (NY, London, Spain, Arab world, Turkey, Israel and etc.) We here in US are impacted very little beyond the military itself. We have to spend some money to increase vigilance for possible terrorism but that is about it.

Lets keep this in perspective...when was the last time you worried about shopping somewhere and getting blown up? You were more worried about somebody cutting in line on you!

Then i think its time for congress to act to reinstate the draft.All men & Women when they turn 18 register for the draft.We need 10 million more men & women in the armed forces so we can go in an all out combat to end al queda.And get this,,Stick FBI agents along the canadian border in case you try to go across the border when your caught dodging the draft you spend 10 years in federal prison.

Buckdodgers said:
Then i think its time for congress to act to reinstate the draft.All men & Women when they turn 18 register for the draft.We need 10 million more men & women in the armed forces so we can go in an all out combat to end al queda.And get this,,Stick FBI agents along the canadian border in case you try to go across the border when your caught dodging the draft you spend 10 years in federal prison.

If they do that, I'M GONE.

LuciaDisturbed said:
If they do that, I'M GONE.
Youre a Deafie! You would get rejected by the military.The Military wants able body men and women to fight the enemy.I tried to join when i was 18 and 30.But i was HOH at that time and the marines rejected me.I wanted to enlist in the marines cause there were no jobs and jobs are still hard to get today.If they Eliminate Blindness and Deafness id would run back to the USMC recruting center and sign up.If they reject me because of my age then im gonna run to the ACLU and complain about the military rejected me cause of age discrimination.

Cold War counts as a World War III ? Ha, why doesn't it put on the HS/College's History Book?

faNatic said:
Cold War counts as a World War III ? Ha, why doesn't it put on the HS/College's History Book?
Yeah! Its not even taught in schools.Not even the Cuban missle crises were taught in schools.

CyberRed said:
Thanks. Very intererstin' ! I just read somethin' in article not long ago about Russia. I will find a link and paste it here. Please, bear with me until I find the link. :ty:

Ok, I just couldn't find it. But, I do remember what the article was about when I read it at website somewhere. It talked about to look out for Russia armies who will invade Israel -- very soon ! It also explained the reasons why they invade Israel is, because Israel has everythin' that President Putin wanted.

Russia want :

To take a great spoil or plunder

To take or seize a prey or loot

To turn thine hand upon the places that are now inhabited

To turn thine hand upon the people of Israel

To take away cattle

To take away goods

To carry away silver

To carry away gold

from Israel.

Israel will have a war with Iran. Iran will join other countries such as Russia, China, and other Arab nations. Iran is Russia's ally.

Central Asian bloc considering Iran for membership
http://www.washtimes.com/world/20060604-103052-2402r.htm

What the bible says about Russia - read :

Ezekiel 38 & 39

Israeli armies will bury Russia and Russia's allies for 7 months. Israel shall know that God is the Lord their God from that day and forward.

Soo, keep eyes on them by readin' the newspaper/or news on TV.

CyberRed said:

Israel will have a war with Iran. Iran will join other countries such as Russia, China, and other Arab nations. Iran is Russia's ally.

Thats about to happen very soon because what happend here tonight.
Israel Invades Gaza

Nostradamus predicted when israel does this WORLD WAR III Comes Next.My Prediction..IRAN will strike Israel with a Nuke in august.

CyberRed said:
Ok, I just couldn't find it. But, I do remember what the article was about when I read it at website somewhere. It talked about to look out for Russia armies who will invade Israel -- very soon ! It also explained the reasons why they invade Israel is, because Israel has everythin' that President Putin wanted.

Russia want :

To take a great spoil or plunder

To take or seize a prey or loot

To turn thine hand upon the places that are now inhabited

To turn thine hand upon the people of Israel

To take away cattle

To take away goods

To carry away silver

To carry away gold

from Israel.

Central Asian bloc considering Iran for membership
http://www.washtimes.com/world/20060604-103052-2402r.htm

What the bible says about Russia - read :

Ezekiel 38 & 39

Israeli armies will bury Russia and Russia's allies for 7 months. Israel shall know that God is the Lord their God from that day and forward.

Soo, keep eyes on them by readin' the newspaper/or news on TV.

There is zero mention of "Russia" or anything that can be attributed to Russia in Ezekiel. You can interpret that passage to mean anything from Russia to America. You're just grasping for a scenario that could possibly fit your biblical prophecies, just so you can say, "I told you so! Believe in God or go to Hell!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back