World War III

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Buckdodgers

This war on Terror is Gotta to be WORLD WAR III.WORLD WAR III isnt nessary about Nuclear war but US,Britan and Israel And other nations are involved the war on terror.So this is got to be WORLD WAR III !

Do you have any link that explains about US, Britian, Israel and other nations that are involved in WW III ?

No,But i call this World War III.Cause its a Global War against Al Queda.

Buckdodgers said:
No,But i call this World War III.Cause its a Global War against Al Queda.

Al Qaeda isn't a country. The "War on Terror" is a lot of countries against a group of evil people living in caves wherever they can find a place that's not being patrolled enough. That doesn't really constitute a "world war".

I hope we have World War III! It would be awesome to see a bunch of cities being nuked!

;)

VamPyroX said:
I hope we have World War III! It would be awesome to see a bunch of cities being nuked!

;)

Sorry that this 'post' *ahems* was disturbing to some of ya, but he forgot to add...*points at those video games*, to play those kind of games either on the computer or video game consoles. :D

:iough:

Why not? Vamp does have a point.

b17g_bomber_bombs_aw.gif

bakerAnim2.gif

WW-III against....

U.S.A. I hope leastways. This is a weak-hearted, refugee's land. I hate this.

-hungarian ingenieur.

VamPyroX said:

;)

Sounds like you watched WarGames one too many times.

Buckdodgers said:
This war on Terror is Gotta to be WORLD WAR III.WORLD WAR III isnt nessary about Nuclear war but US,Britan and Israel And other nations are involved the war on terror.So this is got to be WORLD WAR III !

It sounds like Ravensteven1961. :ugh3:

LuciaDisturbed said:
Sounds like you watched WarGames one too many times.
Sounds like Vamp watched Damnation Alley too many times.

First Al Qaeda starts out small with this then eventually an all out regional war then WW III. This is how it starts.....

Al Qaeda is just starting out small.... Intelligence agencies all over the world report that Al Qaeda is trying to acquire some nuclear bombs which is really scary.

Watch this video clip.

http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?ID=336

VamPyroX said:

;)
It might come true

It's not World War III. I don't see us rationing metal, rubber, ammo, gas, and electricity in order to "support the war effort."

What would we nuke? Who would we nuke? What possible good could we hope to accomplish by nuking ANYONE today? As far as we know, AQ could be your best friend, your teacher, or your boss at work. They're not a single army in a single country. You can't nuke what you can't see!

AQ can't get much bigger without becoming a bigger target to more weapons from the U.S. The smaller and more separated they are, the more goals they can accomplish but the weaker they are at making things happen. You can't take over a country with 50 people in a cell -- you can only take things over if you have an army and THAT we can nuke.

Roadrunner said:
Sorry that this 'post' *ahems* was disturbing to some of ya, but he forgot to add...*points at those video games*, to play those kind of games either on the computer or video game consoles. :D

:iough:
Nah, if we are bombed... fine. At least, we've all learned our lessons.

We look at today's problems and all people do is sit around and assume that fighting solves problems. ;)

All it takes is one suitcase bomb with a nuclear warhead then in that video clip it would have been 100 x worse. That is why the USA and many countries are trying to stop Al Qaeda from acquiring the nuclear material. That is why the U.S. Homeland Security was set up to stop the Al Qaeda terrorists from doing things like that.

This is what we are trying to stop. A nuclear suitcase ....

This is only for example.... God forbid this happened.....

http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?ID=323

If this happend on a new york subway i know what george bush would do next? Wipe IRAN off the map.Cause Mahmoud Ahmadinejad made many threats against the US.

We may have war against terriosts, not WW111. Terriosts have been here for thousand years.

Well arabs didnt become terrorist until after the US and the UN took the land away from the Palenstines and made israel into a state in 1948.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back