WORLD WAR III Is Just Around the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cjanik said:
^^if your religious you might beleive that, but im not, so i beg to differ

jesus is not coming back to earth.

Yeah; Jesus promise and He will coming back without no question till everything is filfullment prophecy. Don't be surprise........

In the Bible...Revelation speak of the Four Seal opening it will coming to shake the USA for WWIII by Nuke.

China wants war against USA so be same as Russia....they want to war against Isreal, but they realized that the USA will always protection. Therefore they will have to somehow to destroy or cripple the USA then chance to be....God is always protection Isreal.

What more you will see proof why the world have sooo badly the Mother Natural...

Mess up:

Earthquake
Winter
Hurrican
Volcano
Lava
Tornado
Hail
etc.

that is the Mother Pain which is speak of the Earth is in pain of labor which Jesus will coming to destroy who follow the Antichrist....."Mark of the Beast".

If want more an info..I will glad to give you out detail of the Bible honest...

Peace and Joy

dragonshark

Oh how right you are Signingiseasy. The time of horrible nuclear war is near just as God told us. The antichrist will come out of the EU like Dragonshark said, sit in the rebuilt holy temple say he is god, and be supported by the false prophet. All the signs are here and so close to being fulfilled. Russia will attack Isreal and this is one of the last signs. So close He will be. Jesus is coming back for his people! For us!

Cjanik you need to start making changes now and realize the 2nd coming of our Lord is near or you will be left behind during Armaggedon. <---- Doesn't sound like that good of a time to me.

Hey RS! {edited} Don't you realize that the earth has not seen 100% peace for more than 2,000 years? YES! I am serious there has not even single moment of peace on earth! The ONLY country that never got in war, do you know which one, and why?

The answer is switzerland! Why? That is because Swiss bank got customers from EVERY BIT of country in the world!!! Suppose one country decided to invade switzerland, do you want to know what will happen? OFC you should know the answer!

Last edited by a moderator:
diehardbiker65 said:
The answer is switzerland! Why? That is because Swiss bank got customers from EVERY BIT of country in the world!!! Suppose one country decided to invade switzerland, do you want to know what will happen? OFC you should know the answer!
No more swiss cheese :eek:

Quincy said:
Oh how right you are Signingiseasy. The time of horrible nuclear war is near just as God told us. The antichrist will come out of the EU like Dragonshark said, sit in the rebuilt holy temple say he is god, and be supported by the false prophet. All the signs are here and so close to being fulfilled. Russia will attack Isreal and this is one of the last signs. So close He will be. Jesus is coming back for his people! For us!

Cjanik you need to start making changes now and realize the 2nd coming of our Lord is near or you will be left behind during Armaggedon. <---- Doesn't sound like that good of a time to me.

Someone has been reading far too much Left Behind. Don't be so trusting on this one mainstreamed interpretation of Revelations. Do you own research and come to your own conclusions.

Y'all need to chill out. We are friends with China -- they are with us in trying to get North Korea to cease their nuclear program.

Nusentinsaino said:
A quote by the Inventor of the Atom Bomb, "I am become death, the destroyer of the worlds"

The quote is correct, but Robert Oppenheimer got it from the Bhagavad Gita.

signingiseasy said:
What we should be worried about is the War Of Armageddon ( which i consider another name for world war 3 ).

China is already prepared to initiate military action against anybody who goes against their domestic or foreign policy. Russia & China has surpassed the United States in Military might and Advanced Weapons.

China owns a huge chunk of our national debt. China has a standing army of over 200,000,000 men who are well trained martial artists with a die-hard vengeance.

The last great war is coming. We are on the cusp of the downward spiral as a nation and as a people.

The majority of Chinese, and eastern folk are muslim! A majority of Muslims HATE Americans!

First, there will be a conflict in the white house...... Then we will be forced to submit to european economic rule due to our economy. Europe will force us to use their money standard, the global economy is booming, and when the day comes, the antichrist will make us all bow down and worship him.

After that, the antichrist will move against the kings of the east (china & russia, etc) and the final battle will begin....

However, i'm faithful that the good lord jesus will drop in, pull his true people out before the shit hits the fan, and then leave the rest of ( us/them?? ) here to pay for our sins.

Once it's all settled down, the new kingdom of heaven will rule on this earth.

Have no fear.... We come into this world with nothing, and we leave with nothing.

Personally... I"m ready for it.... Living in Alaska gives you a better chance for escape because we have massive amounts of raw untouched wilderness to hide out in, should we need to ( and we will ). Plus, we can live off the land, and are not dependant on the commerce and economic system that so many united states citizens are dependant on.

Really want a chance??? MOVE TO ALASKA WHILE YOU STILL CAN !

Oliver

You nailed it all ! Alaska is the only place for a hide out. I plan to move back to Alaska - but I do not know W H E N. :thumb:

CyberRed said:
You nailed it all ! Alaska is the only place for a hide out. I plan to move back to Alaska - but I do not know W H E N. :thumb:

*gasp* You miss to rubbing the eskimo's nose. :tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back