Wondering if this is true?....

::: pulling Cheri and Tousi in for a :grouphug: :::

I have same sex children in 3 years part... :dunno:

"Fairytale"

People said:

If you want boy then hot in bed...

If you want girl then just lying and let man do everything for you...

Other one:

If you eat sour foods alot is boy

If you eat sweet alot is girl...

Excuse me, I laugh so hard to this issues, people talk about...

I said to my hubby due our conversation about plan 2nd baby. I said to him that we should try to make a girl in the bed what the people advise us. We laughed... I can't image to just lying and let him do everything... Oh dear.. we laughed together. We agree to try it when Danny goes his first kindergarten.

Unfortunlately, Alan come surprise an earlier than our plan... We want wait but Alan come unexpectly... Again boy... but mainly important is healthy, we are happy... My hubby said to me why can't we try a girl to follow people's "advise"... I told him 2 is enough.

Liebling:-))) said:
I have same sex children in 3 years part... :dunno:

"Fairytale"

People said:

If you want boy then hot in bed...

If you want girl then just lying and let man do everything for you...

Other one:

If you eat sour foods alot is boy

If you eat sweet alot is girl...

Excuse me, I laugh so hard to this issues, people talk about...

I said to my hubby due our conversation about plan 2nd baby. I said to him that we should try to make a girl in the bed what the people advise us. We laughed... I can't image to just lying and let him do everything... Oh dear.. we laughed together. We agree to try it when Danny goes his first kindergarten.

Unfortunlately, Alan come surprise an earlier than our plan... We want wait but Alan come unexpectly... Again boy... but mainly important is healthy, we are happy... My hubby said to me why can't we try a girl to follow people's "advise"... I told him 2 is enough.

:lol: yeah, Talking, just make in love unexpected sex of baby ;)
but notice I was told odd-same sex, even-opposite sex
my girls in 3 yrs apart, my girls's father has older brother in 3 yrs apart, his younger sister in 4 yrs apart, my younger sister in 3 yrs apart :shock:

Back