Wondering if this is true?....

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've heard this from someone that if you have your babies close together they are more likely to be the same sex? I'm not quite sure if this is true, because I've personally never heard of it before myself and wondering what you guys think about this?...

All my three children are 4 years apart, and yes they're all boys... :dunno:

C.C.Sinned said:
It's a myth.

It all comes down to which sperm reaches the egg first

Right, that's what I thought too...LOL

The gender of the child is determined by the chromosome on the sperm, so it is not the least bit determined by any conditions inside the womb. The gender is determined from the moment of conception (save for defective/undifferentiated genes).

Women have X X chromosome, so every ova we ever produce will have X chromosomes. Think like this - if you have a bowl that only have apples in it, you care not going to reach in and get an Orange no matter how many times you reach in.

Men have X Y chromosomes, so some of their sperm will be X and some will be Y. When an X sperm fertilizes the ova, you get a girl, and when a Y sperm fertilizes the ova, you get a boy.

sperm is master... can make you girl or boy...

depend on XX or XY or YY Wha..ever :)
Extactly what Morrigan tait's comment well said!

GalaxyAngel said:
depend on XX or XY or YY
Um, Y Y is not a possibility since only sperm can carry a Y chromosome. Women can contribute ONLY an X chromosome.

And to think I swam faster than all of the rest of them!

MorriganTait said:
Um, Y Y is not a possibility since only sperm can carry a Y chromosome. Women can contribute ONLY an X chromosome.

*Bonk my head*~
Bang-Head.gif

right.. i forgot 'bout that.. LOL
wasn't even think while I was typing too fast.. (Chuckles)

being excuses.. *shrugs duck away*

How come I got two boys! :pissed:

I always wanted one girl, one boy. Now I cannot even curl, brained, or do anything. If I try it on my boys, They might run. :(

Cheri said:
How come I got two boys! :pissed:

I always wanted one girl, one boy. Now I cannot even curl, brained, or do anything. If I try it on my boys, They might run. :(

may I ask how apart between ur sons? I mean what year of each was born?

same here I wanted a girl and a boy, got 2 girls, oh well, maybe would adopt a boy/stepson :dunno:

FreeWoman77 said:
may I ask how apart between ur sons? I mean what year of each was born?:

I rather not say in public forum, You know there's people here would copy and paste.

MorriganTait said:
Blame it on your husband's stupid sperm and make him buy you a new dress.

:rofl: .... and Cheri never been married

MorriganTait said:
The gender of the child is determined by the chromosome on the sperm, so it is not the least bit determined by any conditions inside the womb. The gender is determined from the moment of conception (save for defective/undifferentiated genes).

Women have X X chromosome, so every ova we ever produce will have X chromosomes. Think like this - if you have a bowl that only have apples in it, you care not going to reach in and get an Orange no matter how many times you reach in.

Men have X Y chromosomes, so some of their sperm will be X and some will be Y. When an X sperm fertilizes the ova, you get a girl, and when a Y sperm fertilizes the ova, you get a boy.

Right, Thanks hon! ;)

Tousi said:
And to think I swam faster than all of the rest of them!

Oh, yeah!

You actually beat these billion of swimmers, congrats!

That counts you readers and me, tooo! :thumb:

web730 said:
Oh, yeah!

You actually beat these billion of swimmers, congrats!

That counts you readers and me, tooo! :thumb:

:) Finally, somebody noticed!

Might as well use that steak on my if it makes you feel better.

Back