Wonderful News!!!

Hey sista, I am soooooo glad shes out of the surgery and everything is all good. I am soo happy!!! :hug: sista and your mom!!!! Its a great news to hear!!!

Tweetybird that's great news about your mom and will keep her in my prayers for a healthy recovery.

That's an excellent news, I'm glad she is clear of cancer now your worries are over. ;)

TweetyBird, you mentioned your mom had tumor. Did she have Fibromylia tumor? I had fibromylia tumor that weighed four pounds in my uterus, so I had removal of my uterus (hysterectomy). After I got all healed up from the surgery, I felt sooo much better! I'm so glad your mom is cancer free now! She's lucky to have you to take care of her. That's wonderful news!!

aww tweety thats wonderful news to hear that the cancer didnt spread .. but she will have chemo, right? to make sure it wont spread more?? I will continue to keep ur mom and you in my thoughts and my prayers.. I hope your mom will have a speedy recovery in time for your wedding! :hug:

Ohhh Tweetybird! That is a wonderful and awesome
news! Im sooo happy to hear that your precious mom
is free of cancer and getting better! God does answer
our prayers for her! Of course, it will take time for her
to recuperate but at least she will be there for your
wedding! that is so great for you and your fiance!!
:hug: to you and God bless to you and your mom!

That's great news, Tweety! I'm very happy for you and your family.

aww tweety thats wonderful news to hear that the cancer didnt spread .. but she will have chemo, right? to make sure it wont spread more?? I will continue to keep ur mom and you in my thoughts and my prayers.. I hope your mom will have a speedy recovery in time for your wedding! :hug:

no she is not going have chemo.. cuz of keep on check blood labs when dr see her again.. it important..

thanks everyone!!!! my mom finally go home today afternoon, i am soo happy.. now she need resting lot, i will take care of her this wed and thurs.. so today and tmw my stepfather take care of her.. :)

Wow...Big News, Congrats ! I'm glad she's okay now.....its over! :) pray for your mom to go speedy recovery fast and pain free..

I have that surgery about 12 years ago , they removed my uterus(very painful fibroid tumor) when I found out after my dr tested my stomach by going thru ultrasound, sounds scary but its non-cancerous tumor.....sheesh! But I'm pain-free for 12 yrs now...whew! Just like someone said about fibroid tumors she had before....true....

Thanks god ! That new techies that found a way to cure the fibroids is using "laser' to take out the tumors this time ....;)

Wow...Big News, Congrats ! I'm glad she's okay now.....its over! :) pray for your mom to go speedy recovery fast and pain free..

I have that surgery about 12 years ago , they removed my uterus(very painful fibroid tumor) when I found out after my dr tested my stomach by going thru ultrasound, sounds scary but its non-cancerous tumor.....sheesh! But I'm pain-free for 12 yrs now...whew! Just like someone said about fibroid tumors she had before....true....

Thanks god ! That new techies that found a way to cure the fibroids is using "laser' to take out the tumors this time ....;)

thanks so much! :) i am glad that u doing good for 12 yrs no pain.. smiles..

Back