Wonderful News!!!

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
My mom had surgery last friday afternoon, my fiance, my stepfather and i were wait for surgery over.. it made me very nerves, when my mom went surgery, i cried and scared.. my fiance hugged me and comfortable me.. til 2 hrs, finished, the dr came and told us that my mom is fine, no cancer spread, they took hernia, hys (sp) and cancer tumor out all of them.. and so she dont have cancer.. THANKS GOD!!! i cried and so happy to hear wonderful news.. whew.. my mom still at hospital since friday, will go home tmw, i dont know what time.. so i took care of her, bathed her, feed her, walked with her only in hall alike 10:00am, 12:00pm and 2:00pm and ordered food for her.. she still pain ofc, and take time for her heal in 7 weeks and no lift for 2 to 3 months... :D thanks god! i am soo HAPPY!!!!

that nice news of your mom's surgery going very well,tweetybird

im hope your mom will be fine when i was 12 years old i had lung surgery and im staying at hospital for month and doctor tell my mom about i cant lift everythings after surgery for one month they doctor release me i can lift but my lung looks good.

YAY! I am so glad that your mom is doing well and getting better! THANK GOODNESS that the cancer hasn't spread! WHEW WHEW!!! :hug:

YAY! I am so glad that your mom is doing well and getting better! THANK GOODNESS that the cancer hasn't spread! WHEW WHEW!!! :hug:

yea yea i am tearing right now (grin) i cant help cuz of i am soo happy.. thanks! :hug:

That's awesome news!!!! Whew!!! I am happy for u and your family. :)

I'm glad your mom is doing well and a survival. :D :hug:

YES! Yay! Its very happy that your mom is fine... *jump with the joyous* :)

Keep that postive and happy. :)

Oh wow Tweetybird.. I am sure ya are relieved finally that your mother will be well enough and that no cancer has been found... I bet ya gonna be grinning from ear to ear for a long time but ya gotta make sure your mom can be in good shape to recover well enough... again, wonderful news indeed...

I don't blame ya sweetie! I pray that nothing gonna happen again with your mom..just stay healthy and see you having babies and she can spoils them! :giggle:

yea yea i am tearing right now (grin) i cant help cuz of i am soo happy.. thanks! :hug:

Awesome! I'm glad to hear the good news! You must be excited and proud for your Mom being cancer-free now. Yeah!!! :)

Oh, Tweety, I'm very happy for you and your mom! That truly is wonderful news! :P

TweetyBird, that is a wonderful news about your mother. I hope she will have a speedy recovery after the surgery and be back to her normal self again. :)

oh that's so wonderful! I'm glad ur fiance and ur family being gather.. I'm so glad to hear that ur mother has no more cancer.. and, recovery for ur mom soon!

Back