Women's TV remote

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
hahah poor you

:shock: Just you wait and see until you get a wifey of your own and then you won't be saying "Ha ha ha.. poor you!" LMFAO!! Wifey will bite your head off if you say that to her! *putting GoldenLeaf's head back on after he says that to a chick!* :laugh2:

Originally posted by Freaky
:shock: Just you wait and see until you get a wifey of your own and then you won't be saying "Ha ha ha.. poor you!" LMFAO!! Wifey will bite your head off if you say that to her! *putting GoldenLeaf's head back on after he says that to a chick!* :laugh2:

yes yes so truuuee :werd: with ya freaky :lol:

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
*click PMS Control * i got that yesterday * bang bang table * UGHHHH

poor you thing. Maybe I should button to control you to turn in a good mood no more PMS. :D

Originally posted by Freaky
:laugh2: haha y'll ladies I still will say "hahaha poor you! cuz I wanna marry a man mean no pms... :lol: sorry for me to say this but ya know what i mean... *runs off to find woman's remote control for all ladies in the world and press PMS* then *runs off to Catalina Island!*

remote control for men!

:laugh2: I thought this was quite fitting for the blokes!! :naughty:

Attachments

• boycontrol.jpg
    boycontrol.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 27
AmericanChopper said:
It 's awesome for women's tv remote.... why don't you buy this one?? he he he

:devil:
I think I should buy this one if I am on vacation somewhere and my gf need sex, so she would have remote :lol:

Haven't seen American Chopper here for quite a while... Did Sabrina shut him off with her remote control? :D

Back