AmericanChopper

Reaction score
It 's awesome for women's tv remote.... why don't you buy this one?? he he he

:devil:

Attachments

• tvremotes.jpg
    tvremotes.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 154
I should order three TV remotes for Katzie, Freaky and Liza the Charlie Chickies for Christmas. I wonder how have their behave lately ? I better check with Santa Claus first before I can order them.

;)

~ Sabrina

P.S. I may order one for myself. :D

Originally posted by Sabrina
I should order three TV remotes for Katzie, Freaky and Liza the Charlie Chickies for Christmas. I wonder how have their behave lately ? I better check with Santa Claus first before I can order them.

;)

~ Sabrina

P.S. I may order one for myself. :D

:rofl: Sabrina!! You're a riot!! Of course, you're the greatest!! ;) *HUGS* :grouphug:

Freaky,

shhhh, I will plan to buy this remote for Sabrina. I know she need that badly. maybe it's for christmas present. LOL Ever since she always talked about TV Remote.. it would make her exciting.. :laugh2: :cool:

SlienceGold

Hope it's not that expensive for me to afford one.

Save your $$$ now until christmas time. Your wife will love this every moment. What is more, it will give you a break. Remote will take care of your wife's satisfactory. ;)

~ Sabrina

Originally posted by AmericanChopper
Freaky,

shhhh, I will plan to buy this remote for Sabrina. I know she need that badly. maybe it's for christmas present. LOL Ever since she always talked about TV Remote.. it would make her exciting.. :laugh2: :cool:

AmericanChopper.. I'll be crossing my fingers and toes for Sabrina!!! :laugh2: She'll have a great time with the remote control!! ;) *flicking the channels... "Mute.. go to kitchen.. get pop and munchies.. walk back to Sabrina!!"* :laugh2: Oh so fabulust!!!

hahaha... my man would like to have one.. so he can control all those stuff on me.. :| :roll:
hehe

:laugh2: The "alone" button probably will be worn out faster than the others, because I'm usually not alone! :lol:

Back