Women ONly...Period Problems...TMI?

Pass out in the office. They'll take you seriously then for sure. I know that usually works because I've had to do that once. The cyst on my ovarie covered most of it then bust on it's own and I went down in her doorway.

I wish I could, so that they could see me pass out, but its not like I can time it that well.:giggle:

Go to ER, if it gets so bad for you on worst day. They will help you with finance, possible get some aid from the state to pay bills that is if you are meet their level of poverty. I am so sorry you have to go thru this. My mother in law used to have same problem as yours, she passed out in classroom many time till she had her kids then it went away. Try birth control pill to see if it helps you, free clinic usually have them.

I had to disagree with you completely. I have been to planned parenthood with my wife (At that time we weren't married) when we discover that she was preggy.
Here is story, we went to planned parents seeking information what we can do and how we can handle this unexpected pregnant. Been there for about an hour or so. NOT EVEN A WORD they mention abortion. All they ask us after confirm test result positive for pregnant, "What would you like to do with this pregnant test result?" Not even "Abortion" were a topic of conversation.
Please understand, I personally too against abortions and I do believe in freedom of choice, hence I am pro choice not pro abortion or anti-abortion. Yes, I will be pissed off if PP did mention abortion. What surprises me that they remain 100% neutral which is way better than other doctors.

I wouldn't trust media, they really never experience the actual events. All they saw it and share the story, sometimes create more than true information in hope to generate revenue. In other word, sometimes media do exaggerated the story. I only trust those who went to PP and experience them.

i dont trust planned parenthood because im not support abortion

i watch news that planned parenthood got banned somewhere in states its would be KS and mores in states

Planned Parenthood Fights Defunding Laws
Planned Parenthood Fights Defunding Laws - ABC News

House Votes to Strip Planned Parenthood of Federal Funding
House Votes to Strip Planned Parenthood of Federal Funding - ABC News

Planned Parenthood sues to stop Kansas funding ban
Planned Parenthood sues to stop Kansas funding ban - The Hill's Healthwatch

Planned Parenthood loses funding in House vote
Planned Parenthood loses funding in House vote - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

im not sure what more to stop funds house states i have no idea

Back