Women banned from wearing trousers in Paris

There are a lot of old laws on the books here too that are never enforced.

Look like we're going to have to send back the Statue of Liberty. We don't want any products of Communism here.

Look like we're going to have to send back the Statue of Liberty. We don't want any products of Communism here.

Is there any way you actually think that statement makes sense?

Pick up a book. I recommend Douglas Adams... if that's too hard to understand, maybe Roald Dahl. I hear "James and the Giant Peach" is a good book; you can even pick up a movie version of it if you want...

Jiro;1459569 :aw: need help to figure it out?[/QUOTE said:
I might!! The silly comments on authors that followed did not intellectualize
him anymore.

Pick up a book. I recommend Douglas Adams... if that's too hard to understand, maybe Roald Dahl. I hear "James and the Giant Peach" is a good book; you can even pick up a movie version of it if you want...

Which participant in this thread are you implying can not read at an adult level?

Deaf people don't usually do that kind of thing.

Which participant in this thread are you implying can not read at an adult level?

Deaf people don't usually do that kind of thing.

for eve and kokonut, of course.

for eve and kokonut, of course.

Even if we disagree with them, they are still deaf adults.

We had that one hearing woman for a while who kept insulting the level of literacy of deaf. She hasn't been around for a while. :hmm:

Who said it was an anti-Deaf thing.

A lot of English BA can't even read Douglas Adams because it's too "out there" for them. Got nothing to do with literacy.

A lot of English BA can't even read Douglas Adams because it's too "out there" for them. Got nothing to do with literacy.

No it is insulting literacy of our members in that particular post. It is not done here.

I will just bring this down here again to make sure we see and understand.

It isn't funny.

It makes me cringe that a deaf person would throw that type of insult about.

As for Doug Adams, I keep meaning to read him but never got around to it.

Back