Women banned from wearing trousers in Paris

Even if we disagree with them, they are still deaf adults.

We had that one hearing woman for a while who kept insulting the level of literacy of deaf. She hasn't been around for a while. :hmm:

koko's a deaf adult? don't think he would call himself "deaf adult" :hmm:

am I wrong, kokonut?

Pick up a book. I recommend Douglas Adams... if that's too hard to understand, maybe Roald Dahl. I hear "James and the Giant Peach" is a good book; you can even pick up a movie version of it if you want...

offtopic, but James and the Giant peach is the most boring story I ever read. And the movie is worst.

offtopic, but James and the Giant peach is the most boring story I ever read. And the movie is worst.

People think the same thing about Douglas Adams too, yet they like Roald Dahl more tham him. Same thing apply to Terry Pratchett. People either love or hate those books depending on their personal taste.

mostly european people known as laws wores clothes all the times as codes but this not fashion emergency!!

im sure stars,Royals in european always right clothes for gala,wedding,WAG for women only who married to rugby stars and lots of mores in occasion..

Royals have rightsful to dressup for occasion at
Wedding
gala banquet for state visit -between USA and another countries connection to UK but HM Queen always mostly visit numerous times Canada,New Zealand and Australia also
Trooping Color due occasion of HM Queen Elizabeth II's birthday parade but her real birthday is April
Ascot Races -That Royals went there every years and expect movie stars also
Chelsea Flower Show - that Royals went there every years and expect movie stars and sniff the flowers as favourite signatures chose.

that's strange legislation... since they don't want women to dress like men, does it also apply for tourists?

that's strange legislation... since they don't want women to dress like men, does it also apply for tourists?

It's an old law from 1800. It is not enforced. They don't care what you wear.

It's an old law from 1800. It is not enforced. They don't care what you wear.

Perhaps but the article is implying otherwise... Since it is still technically law, it may be possible for one to bring a law suit for not removing the trousers...

Perhaps but the article is implying otherwise... Since it is still technically law, it may be possible for one to bring a law suit for not removing the trousers...

I was wondering why they were attempting to remove it in 2003? maybe because they were still enforcing it?

we don't attempt to remove old laws here because no one know it exist. you only know it exist if people are still enforcing it.

Last edited:
Back