Woman says she killed 20+ people

I remember reading about this story. I'm very curious to see how this story unfolds. That's a big number of people shes saying she killed and scattered around so many places.

Personally, I think shes trying to brag to be "famous" so to speak.

She did say she has the locations of the people she killed.

Either way shes one sick chick.

I killed 20+ people once, then my screen froze. Damn Glitch! GTA 5 baby ;)

no. what Illinois has is a castle doctrine. SYG is typically for CCW which Illinois has banned.

in short.... you can defend your home with a gun but it's illegal to take a gun outside your home unless you're transporting it to somewhere such as shooting range.

You are behind the times, my friend. That law was declared unconstitutional last year.

You are behind the times, my friend. That law was declared unconstitutional last year.

the significant victory was an overturn on gun ownership ban. CCW is a different issue and it's pretty much impossible to get one.

Yup, I do.

so like I said.... because of Supreme Court's ruling.... Illinois cannot ban it but they surely can make it very restrictive.

NJ and NYC do not ban CCW but it's so restrictive that even former police officers cannot get one. I think maybe less than 200 people in NJ have CCW permits :dunno:

Back