Woman in ICU After Restoring Virginity for 6th Time

You know... you can reclaim virginity by abstain..... you may not be a virgin again by physically but you can by spirit?

You know... you can reclaim virginity by abstain..... you may not be a virgin again by physically but you can by spirit?

How? A virgin has no idea what sex feels like so if one already has had sex, then they would know what it is like. Just my opinion.

Looked up other sources aside from FOXNews, and to have a look at the whole story going on...

Russian girl in intensive care after restoring virginity 6 times / MosNews.com

some snippets out of it:

The woman, identified as Natalia K., got married at 24. Her husband was not the girl's first sexual partner, Life.ru writes.
When the husband confessed he was upset about her losing her virginity before the wedding and with another man, Natalia decided to make things up for him.

To celebrate their first year together as a married couple, she went to a plastic surgery clinic and had a hymenoplasty operation.

The husband was so delighted with the present, that a year later Natalia wanted to give that joy to him again. And the next year, and the year after that.

I am not here to burst people's bubbles in this particular discussion, but have a look that from another news source!

Interesting... Since this is from another news source; It just shows what the media are capable of and usually they are successful at garnering a lot of reaction from the public. Yeah, That works.

Anyway - Since one article states that it was the husband wanting it to happen and another article states that it was all her wanting to do it which means there has to be something more to it behind the closed doors. Only we don't know what happened behind these closed doors.

But, Still, Doing that hymenoplasty procedure 6 times is just crazy enough. I couldn't picture myself doing that.

As for the virginity itself - Some argue that you don't really lose it when your hymen is torn. Some argue that it is when the hymen is torn. In overall, I say you lose it when you acknowledged that you have had sex for the very first time.

Interesting... Since this is from another news source; It just shows what the media are capable of and usually they are successful at garnering a lot of reaction from the public. Yeah, That works.

Anyway - Since one article states that it was the husband wanting it to happen and another article states that it was all her wanting to do it which means there has to be something more to it behind the closed doors. Only we don't know what happened behind these closed doors.

But, Still, Doing that hymenoplasty procedure 6 times is just crazy enough. I couldn't picture myself doing that.

As for the virginity itself - Some argue that you don't really lose it when your hymen is torn. Some argue that it is when the hymen is torn. In overall, I say you lose it when you acknowledged that you have had sex for the very first time.
I agree.

At first, I thought... "Why would it be the woman's fault for going through this that many times? She could always leave him, but what if it was emotionally bad enough that she felt pressured to do it over and over?" That would make the husband look bad.

But with that second article, it makes more sense that it could also be the woman's fault and make her look bad with what she's doing.

Virginity

Some men like it "tight" so when their partners are loose that's where they start liking the door number two because it's tight like door number one was.

There's the Kegel exercises where you can do to tighten the muscles.

I might be nieve, but I never realized it got "loose" with "use." It might also be because I am an exerciser, but I never even thought of this... (laughs)

Door number two is closed. Forget it!

As for the original post - very, very, very sad is all I can say... for them both. But that's just my opinion.

I agree.

At first, I thought... "Why would it be the woman's fault for going through this that many times? She could always leave him, but what if it was emotionally bad enough that she felt pressured to do it over and over?" That would make the husband look bad.

But with that second article, it makes more sense that it could also be the woman's fault and make her look bad with what she's doing.

Yeah, or either it is both of their doing of wanting to make that happen. Sometime, I just cannot fathom of some morbid act like this to let it go on. Perhaps, it is getting a kick out for them but I wouldn't understand why they would want it. Oh well.

Yeah, after I was reading it on FOX's site, I was thinking, what a shame this man is being shown as.

Then I thought, well - this is in Russia, not the USA - how do they expect Americans to understand any Russian traditions? And after thinking about that, I pictured a curveball of hate was thrown towards the husband because the author failed to note any hints of culture/tradition involved. Then as I was looking around at Russian tradition, I found the original article and was like, bingo!

Danged ol' writer dang ol' Fox News I tell ya, man! - Boomhauer-esque (from King of the Hill)

We need some authentic in here to do some teaching.

I might be nieve, but I never realized it got "loose" with "use." It might also be because I am an exerciser, but I never even thought of this... (laughs)

Door number two is closed. Forget it!

As for the original post - very, very, very sad is all I can say... for them both. But that's just my opinion.

Kegal exercise! :lol:

So what's the unit of acceptable measurements? At what point does someone become "loose?" Aw heck, forget about it - I'll just keep riding my bike.

I guess that would depend on the size of the male counterpart and ego. :giggle:

Yeah, or either it is both of their doing of wanting to make that happen. Sometime, I just cannot fathom of some morbid act like this to let it go on. Perhaps, it is getting a kick out for them but I wouldn't understand why they would want it. Oh well.
After reading the article, the first thing that came to mind was a scene from Kids. It's a realistic movie that functions like a Public Service Announcement type of film. It's about this guy who is HIV positive and his goal is to deflower as many virgins as possible because he loves the feeling of "popping their cherries".

Kids (1995)

After reading the article, the first thing that came to mind was a scene from Kids. It's a realistic movie that functions like a Public Service Announcement type of film. It's about this guy who is HIV positive and his goal is to deflower as many virgins as possible because he loves the feeling of "popping their cherries".

Kids (1995)

:eek3: and he is HIV positive?

WTF. That is so selfish!

Yeah.

If you watch the movie, you'll see something even more shocking. ;)

I will have to see if I can find the movie at the local video store. If not. I will consider ordering it.

Now that you got me in suspense. By you saying there is more shocking events in this movie! :giggle:

Kids (1995)

Thanks for the link. I'll check that out. :)

Seriously, What the guy did is just uh....indescribable. For the life of me, it never cease to amaze me to see that there are some ruthless, cold-hearted people out there that will just do it for his/her reasons.

I read the thread and agree with the posts. What a selfish man! Even if the wife wanted to "aim to please" he should grow some morals/balls and decline such a disgusting, harmful thing! I would never do anything that would harm others even if they consent, id just offer alternatives.

When I get a girlfriend, she can express her love in other ways than "making love" such as cuddling(so sweet and romantic!) and sharing common interests and good communication. "Making love" is a great misnomer since love comes from the heart, not penis! Women need to know that good/nice men are out there, they just need to look a little harder and not settle for the first jerk they see! Lots of guys respect virginity(the real kind that goes beyond the physical hymen) and women's bodies.

Back