Woman hopes to become world's fattest

whoops, I searched this month and it didn't show up here. Then I looked earlier and saw Royale posted it in march. But Reuters posted it in June.. guess they resposted too! :shock:

this lady needs help mentally...anyone who thinks that is healthy is delusional

this lady needs help mentally...anyone who thinks that is healthy is delusional

Agreed. And I would say that not only is she delusional, she no doubt has a personality disorder, as well.

Simpson has battled weight issues all her life and was mercilessly teased. But after a friend died following complications from gastric bypass surgery, she decided to quit the dieting and the weight pills and eat what she wanted.

I wonder if her friend's death was the trigger?

Mod note: Thread's merged... (now looking for one more thread)

Southern Bombshell?! LOL, that would be the brown stuff splashing the porcelain bowl so hard...

i notice woman is very bad high heart not good perssure serious.. cause you are lazy because issues health very stupid woman always junk food and eat too much supper! that is not funny.serious. she addiction hungry too much craay crap, I numerous it very bad awful I don't want to see picture. sick by woman is very stupid.

She claimed she's healthy? Diabete is not healthy.

And the fact she struggles to do the most basic of care for herself means her quality of life is diminishing by the day she increases her weight.
:werd:

She's going to lose her ability to walk, to get dressed, to feed herself, etc... all downhill for her. It's going to be a huge strain on her own kids when they realize that they may have to help out too much just because of their mother's selfish intentions of being the world's fattest woman. :roll:

Back