Woman hopes to become world's fattest

Time to revoke her insurane plans. And certainly she will not deserve my tax dollars for her folly at fame (and be suicidal at the same time).

Now, if the woman is rich, on her own and have no need for insurances or help from the govt, then she can do whatever she wants. Though I'm sure her families will want to have her committed.

Whatever floats her boat.:lol: She probably won't live too long if she's working her way up to 1000lb!:shock:

Oh boy. I don't even want to think about her health issues with all this weight..

I find this sickening. She obviously has some mental issues.deliberately wanting to put her health at risk and wanting that kind of attention doing so?

“I love eating and people love watching me eat,” Simpson said. “It makes people happy, and I’m not harming anyone.”
She's mistaken if she thinks it's not hurting anyone. It's going to hurt her most.

She just wants attention, but how she is going about it is pathological.

Wow! What a goal! :roll:

I wonder if she is going to start a worldwide competition. Will it become an Olympic sport? :shock:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STB4s7Qhf40]YouTube - stand by me barf-o-rama[/ame]

What is even sicker.

Simpson already holds the Guinness World Record as the fattest mom, 532 pounds when she gave birth in 2007.

Where is that going to leave her child??

Highly self centered. She will not be able to care for her child. Bed ridden, not being able to walk.

Guess she will leave it up to the father. (her Boyfriend). To doso.

Whatever floats her boat.:lol: She probably won't live too long if she's working her way up to 1000lb!:shock:

She will die of health complicatons before sheg gets that far. Most die when they reach 800+ pounds. I personally will have no sympathy for her when her lard slowly but surely suffocates her.

I dont get it..when I was heavy, it was hard to do a lot of things.

I agree Shel. It's going to prove to be an embarrassment for her when she realizes she has pretty much disabled herself. Her body will be crushed under that much weight. She'll be stuck in bed pissing and shitting all over herself. She'll be on oxygen 24/7 and when she dies the fire department will have to be called to remove an entire wall or window from her house just to remove her body and place it on the firetruck because she would be too big to fit in the back of an ambulance (and yes there are bariatric units, but very few cities have them.)

I agree Shel. It's going to prove to be an embarrassment for her when she realizes she has pretty much disabled herself. Her body will be crushed under that much weight. She'll be stuck in bed pissing and shitting all over herself. She'll be on oxygen 24/7 and when she dies the fire department will have to be called to remove an entire wall or window from her house just to remove her body and place it on the firetruck because she would be too big to fit in the back of an ambulance (and yes there are bariatric units, but very few cities have them.)

Yea, why would anyone purposely do this to themselves is beyond me. I am loving how my body feels..i can run fast without gasping for breath, lift heavy stuff without hurting, adn so many more.

Sure, I still have my issues with my elbows and my ankles from old injuries but they arent as painful as when I was heavier.

Back