Without judged to anyone

illustrator

Reaction score
I have been hear lately that people are complain that person are judge to certain person.

I being wonder, what or how human feel when they don't ever hear anyone to judge about you? How do you feel about it?

illustrator said:
I have been hear lately that people are complain that person are judge to certain person.

I being wonder, what or how human feel when they don't ever hear anyone to judge about you? How do you feel about it?

???? YOU mean how would we act/feel if we don't know that anybody are making negative remarks or judge us?

well I am sure many deaf people already got a taste of it when we couldn't hear the hearing people mocking us. "Ohmygawd, he is deaf! I am so embarassed to sit next to him!"
"How could she get a yearbook if she can't hear?" <---ACTUALLY a remark by a classmate when she saw me carrying the school yearbook.. WHAT A *FRIGGING* IDIOT! The interp overheard her and told me. I turned back to this girl and told her "Deaf people can get yearbook, we can drive, we can read, we can talk, and the only trhing we cannot do is to hear so stuff your ignorance up your fat ass". the interp wholeheartedly supported me and said it aloud to that girl and that girl was ~shocked~

if I don't know that hearing people and deaf people alike are "backstabbing" me, I probably would be one more gullible person since I don't have anything to tough myself up. I probably would be more nice and friendly to everybody- like a frigging valley blonde girl. :ekk: SO thank goodness for all of those cruel people that twist their cleavers in my back for the person that I am proud to be today- a major bitch! lmao

Well, i feel more comfortable with deafies because
they tend to backstab front of you.. while
these hearies being so fake and smiling
at you while stabbing behind your back !!!

P.S. Thats nice to know who does NOT like me
so that way I can simply avoid them and
hang around with the ones who like me
as an individual.

Last edited:
Some people believe if nobody has judged anyone. The world could be peace. :dunno:

There really is no satisfactory way to make judgments about people. Still, it is in human nature to want to judge others. The question is how we make judgments, and for what purpose. One way we judge people is with our emotions, where we tend to rush to judgment and portray people in terms of (forgive me) black and white; good and bad This is a very powerful notion if you take it seriously. For example, if applied on a personal level, you would stop trying to decide if you were a good person or a bad person, but instead would look at your possible courses of behavior and ask yourself which one leads you to the best life. The entire civil rights movement, if you think about it, is about not judging others based on some characteristic, like race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc., but deciding how we will relate to other people as fellow humans beings.

I think it's okay to judge people... only for the right reasons and with the right intentions. There are a lot of wrong ways of judging people:
  • You see a girl, who's wearing old dirty clothes, walking around in an expensive clothing store... so you decide to follow her around thinking that she's gonna steal.
  • This girl wears a lot of make-up and dresses too sexy... therefore, she sleeps around a lot.
  • This guy is black and is walking in a restaurant fully occupied with white people... therefore, he's gonna cause trouble.
  • A woman is single and has five kids... therefore, she's a whore or sleeps around too much.
  • One guy hugs another guy... therefore, they are gay.
Those are the stupid reasons for judging people and I've seen it happen many times. Once, I was bowling with my friends at a local bowling alley. This guy walked and a gal-friend of mine saw him. She said to me, "Damn! That's gotta be the most weirdest looking guy I've ever seen. What the hell must he be thinking when he's walking in a place like this!?" I turned around to see who she was referring to. I then greeted myself to that guy, "Hey man! What's up? It's been a while! How have you been? Good..." Of course, I knew that guy. He was a friend of mine. He also worked with me at a local video store that I worked at. He's a nice and kewl guy. He then left to get ready to bowl with his other friends. I turned back around and saw my gal-friend looking down in embarassment. "OMG! I'm sorry! I didn't know he was your friend." I then replied to her, "Hey, it's okay. Now you know that anyone can be friends, heh!"

I don't judge anyone.. Minds their business life! Ain't ours..

Of course I do judge of my precouisly which is propriite behave way that's all..
:)

weekend said:
Some people believe if nobody has judged anyone. The world could be peace. :dunno:
Actually, the answer would be... if no one did anything wrong, then there would be world peace. You're a thief, but I don't judge you. You'll still steal from me anyway. Therefore, we've got a problem. You don't steal from me, so I have no reason to judge you. Now, that's world peace! :)

VamPyroX said:
I think it's okay to judge people... only for the right reasons and with the right intentions. There are a lot of wrong ways of judging people:
  • You see a girl, who's wearing old dirty clothes, walking around in an expensive clothing store... so you decide to follow her around thinking that she's gonna steal.
  • This girl wears a lot of make-up and dresses too sexy... therefore, she sleeps around a lot.
  • This guy is black and is walking in a restaurant fully occupied with white people... therefore, he's gonna cause trouble.
  • A woman is single and has five kids... therefore, she's a whore or sleeps around too much.
Those are the stupid reasons for judging people and I've seen it happen many times. Once, I was bowling with my friends at a local bowling alley. This guy walked and a gal-friend of mine saw him. She said to me, "Damn! That's gotta be the most weirdest looking guy I've ever seen. What the hell must he be thinking when he's walking in a place like this!?" I turned around to see who she was referring to. I then greeted myself to that guy, "Hey man! What's up? It's been a while! How have you been? Good..." Of course, I knew that guy. He was a friend of mine. He also worked with me at a local video store that I worked at. He's a nice and kewl guy. He then left to get ready to bowl with his other friends. I turned back around and saw my gal-friend looking down in embarassment. "OMG! I'm sorry! I didn't know he was your friend." I then replied to her, "Hey, it's okay. Now you know that anyone can be friends, heh!"

Ha! Lol. interesting...

VamPyroX said:
Actually, the answer would be... if no one did anything wrong, then there would be world peace. You're a thief, but I don't judge you. You'll still steal from me anyway. Therefore, we've got a problem. You don't steal from me, so I have no reason to judge you. Now, that's world peace! :)

So... if you have wife and you never judge on her having affair with other man? Geez, that could screw up.

That is what happening to our world today....Alot of people are judgeing people from the outside than looking more in the inside of the person's heart...

I don't judge people from the outside...nor I dont judge them for who they are....

I think everyone is beautiful no matter what ...

Also, Judging people can hurt another person's feeling ....:(

I notice that some people on line judge people very quickly by someone's posts before they really knew them personally...All we can see is words but not a face of the person behind this screen....

Sometimes people like to judge others to make themselves feel better.
They gossip and talk negative about others so that they can have this feeling that they are better and above others. :nono:

weekend said:
So... if you have wife and you never judge on her having affair with other man? Geez, that could screw up.
What I meant was, if she didn't do anything wrong... then I have nothing to judge her for. If you were a good member and someone accused you of harassing him/her through emails... then I wouldn't believe him/her immediately. However, if you have a history of bothering everyone and harassing people... then any accusations against you would very likely be believed immediately. That's how one is usually judged. If my girlfriend shows me that she's very loyal and shows that she never has an affair, then I wouldn't judge her for anything. If she has a history of sleeping around a lot, then I'd get more suspicious.

VamPyroX said:

:laugh2: Thanks Gawd that I am "down to earth" ! *Whew* lol

I went to Deaf Celebration meeting. I notice almost half of deaf groups are show judge on CI users. It make me so sad. :(

and two of them are accused for steal the money (check for sponsor). :roll: That's horrible judge, I ever seen.

Yet... I seem like I am being judge on them. :shock:

illustrator said:
I went to Deaf Celebration meeting. I notice almost half of deaf groups are show judge on CI users. It make me so sad. :(

and two of them are accused for steal the money (check for sponsor). :roll: That's horrible judge, I ever seen.

Yet... I seem like I am being judge on them. :shock:

I know what you mean Illustrator, I could not care less if anyone gets a ci for themselves....In my opinion, parents have NO rights to make decisions for their children on their needs. Children should be one who make decisions. I have MET several CI users who regret having it while they were little because they had difficult times sometimes during sports hitting on the right spot where CI are implanted and sometimes it cause infections because they are growing up and skull grows. Some had to take it off becuse of infections. Some were frustrated with it bothering them.My mother grew up disciplining me repeatedly 'you must use CI' or 'I want you to hear', that seemed ridiculous. It will may or may not irritate the children. Children DO not understand why CI are implanted in their heads. Some may understand. yes. I'm glad for them..They, I'm sure wanted the best for you and not all the time do we succeed. You be happy with who you are. :).. I don't judge people who have CI's Its their Choice.. If they are happy with it then I am happy for them.

They don't have anything better to do and that's pretty sad unfortunately.

kuifje75 said:
Sometimes people like to judge others to make themselves feel better.
They gossip and talk negative about others so that they can have this feeling that they are better and above others. :nono:

:werd: said it all bootifully as that would have been what i said!

Hmmmm, Cheri....didn't you just judge a parental decision for THEIR child? LOL!

Tousi said:
Hmmmm, Cheri....didn't you just judge a parental decision for THEIR child? LOL!

That is different Tousi, Some people do not want CI's when they are young.. I know a few people that had CI's that do not like it why cuz their parent force them to have it when they were young.. I think each person decision is to be made by themselves cuz they are the ones growing up with it and having it with them for the rest of their lives. Understand my point of view?

Back