Wish for 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad that you condone the actions of certain people and think that they bring "insights" to those seeking to make informed decisions and are more concerned about their feelings than the people who come here seeking information, support or to give same.

If you think a so called adult professional who spent several hours and dozens of posts baiting and then mocking an 18 year old who is going through a complete upheaval in his life accompanied by a sidekick who just adds fuel to the fire is helpful and/or "insightful", then there is not much too add. Your comments are duly noted and given the weight they deserve: none.

Yes, I am the parent of a deaf child with a ci, a deaf child with a ci who is part of a deaf community that values her for who she is and not how she chooses to communicate. Far from being ashamed, I am proud of who she is especially when compared to several posters here who attempt to speak for all who are deaf.
Rick

I hope all is well with you, sorry for spamming what started as a good thread. Too bad the mods still haven't closed it..

DBG...notice the sudden defense of certain posters who always jump to each other's defense and support each other in their audist views are now coming to the aid of a poster who claims the screen name "zebadee". Who let the dogs out? Wasn't RD a part of that clique when he was honestly posting here?

Mod note:

Thread is closed as requested from OP of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back