Wireless portable videophones are con.

Then I don't know. ASk dbarovian!

Did you get reply message from your friends if they accept invitation of you?

You can invite more friends next time ok.

I think must 24 people
you go

https://purpleticket.hovrs.com
Login and password
you see right picture 4 x 6 = 24,

I saw my show:
1 level = 6 white
2 level = 6 white
3 level = 4 white and 2 Purple
4 level = 2 white and 4 purple

6 Connect = 6 purple

maybe 3 and 4 level will move to 2 level move to 1 level

maybe
1 level = 6 puple
2-4 level = all white
mean ready get mvp,

or .. must all 24 purple and get mvp
I don't know, I guess

Did you get reply message from your friends if they accept invitation of you?

You can invite more friends next time ok.

I was contacted by someone from HOVRS today about my MVP. He wanted to check some information, he says the MVP is not ready yet, he doesn't know when it will be ready. But it made me really excited just to hear from him...it means they know I am on the list and I will get an MVP! I don't have a VP-200 or any other VP right now, I only use my webcam, and it's not so great because I often have other things running! So I am looking forward to getting a real VP.

whoa whoa u got it all worng u need to have 43 purple from people and get all check because i got 65 purple body and last to the door what they mean u beed to get all 24 in line to mvp door u will not get to the door till 3.0 is ready

whoa whoa u got it all worng u need to have 43 purple from people and get all check because i got 65 purple body and last to the door what they mean u beed to get all 24 in line to mvp door u will not get to the door till 3.0 is ready

24!? Impossible!

MVP is damn slow.

I turn it on.

loading for almost 2 minutes.

Opening Opera and loading for almost a minutes.
That gonna be cheap CPU and access memory.

MVP is damn slow.

I turn it on.

I must have missed something...how do you have an MVP already?

I agree. I wonder how did he got it. I will take MVP training next month before installing MVPs to customers.

MVP is damn slow.

I turn it on.

It's in beta, remember that. Beta usually can be slower than the final.

Not true. Not always. I played with beta software many times and dont mean slower or bugs than final.
The definition of beta is "not ready for final release" - that is, you should expect bugs. Just because you don't trigger a bug in a beta release doesn't mean it isn't there. Slowness is one type of bug that is easy to recognize. Beta does mean that it has more problems than the final.

Unless, of course, we are talking about Microsoft, in which case it has more bugs in the final than the beta! :D

The definition of beta is "not ready for final release" - that is, you should expect bugs. Just because you don't trigger a bug in a beta release doesn't mean it isn't there. Slowness is one type of bug that is easy to recognize. Beta does mean that it has more problems than the final.

Unless, of course, we are talking about Microsoft, in which case it has more bugs in the final than the beta! :D

You dont need to explain to me about beta. Also, I played around on alpha too. Longhorn alpha really awful from 2005.

Sometime beta is more stable than final, happen to me before for drivers for nvidia and ati.

You dont need to explain to me about beta. Also, I played around on alpha too. Longhorn alpha really awful from 2005.

Sometime beta is more stable than final, happen to me before for drivers for nvidia and ati.
Okay you are more masochistic than me, I would not touch that Longhorn alpha with a 10 foot pole! I have no interest in Vista at all. It's too bad they ended distribution of XP.

But this thread is about the MVP, let's get back on track :)

Yellow= Awaiting for invite approval.
White = Didn't have a purple number (yours or other MVP member still not getting a purple nbr available in the area and they're working to get new purple in some area).
Purple = Have a own purple nbr + Connected when you get MVP it's will be in the database.

Back