Wireless portable videophones are con.

I know that I still keep VP100. Well, I see that 3G router has wifi, so MVP can connect to 3G router. Panera Bread Cafe or Starburak offer free wifi and I can bring MVP to Panera Bread or any wifi hotspot. that where I work for Panera Bread Cafe. I did test Dell PDA for wifi in Panera Bread Cafe. It was very nice. I checked how wifi on my Dell PDA speed. It speeded approx. 677 kbps. WOW!

First time, I used to watch my Dell PDA search for wifi through the city but I can't connect it. Cause, I shouldn't get trouble for hack for wifi haha. I know that the security protect them have wifi home networking.

I am curious If window on MVP will pop for wifi through the cities, I can connect it to any wifi hotspot. Well, I see how it work.

I purchased VPAD+, but I am frustrated because I can't setup DMZ to be able to see deaf, not BLACK screen in Panera, or starbucks.....
Should I buy 3G dlink mobile router to be able to use VPAD+ anywhere???
In NC, we are require to pay to use Internet in Starbuck, Yuk. But Panera is FREE, but has trouble to connect internet in Panera with VPAD+

VPAD+ requires configuarion in their modem/routers at the wireless spotareas, which is useless nowdays, Viable needs to fix this -- it is more related to the 10 digit input.

I purchased VPAD+, but I am frustrated because I can't setup DMZ to be able to see deaf, not BLACK screen in Panera, or starbucks.....
Should I buy 3G dlink mobile router to be able to use VPAD+ anywhere???
In NC, we are require to pay to use Internet in Starbuck, Yuk. But Panera is FREE, but has trouble to connect internet in Panera with VPAD+[/QUOTE]

Ahh, you go to Panera Bread › Home and see it there. After that, you must log in panera bread website and that it. Then whatever you want to do on the internet. Like I did it.

If you have plm with that, you can contact me in pm. I will be more happy to help you about Panera's WIFI. That where I work there.

I believe that you should try to plug 3G USB in your VPAD+ instead of 3G mobile router. I think 3G USB has WIFI. I did not do VPAD+ with any WIFI equipment since I don't have VPAD+.

Back