Windows XP Service Pack 3 is out!

I set DMZ to my macbook's IP address that's mean no firewall from router to my laptop and all ports still closed. :)

I got updated Windows XP SP3 recently you need to check to update download Microsoft Windows Update

I recommend Vista Home Premium or Ultimate I does not like about Vista Home Basic -- XBOX360 will do support with Vista Home Premium and Ultimate

Ultimate is more security, professional, and much more features

Windows XP Service Pack 3 did recently updated for Home, Media Center Edition and Professional.

Windows XP is last update for SP3..

I'm not feel ready for SP3 without need find if it's worth or not.

Pacman,

Does macbook is very good system? let me know

what verison of Operating system for mac

Yup, especially if you are mac user, that's biggest different from Windows.

Current version is Mac OS X 10.5.3 (Leopard), I had been on System 7 (later renamed into Mac OS 7), Mac OS 8 and Mac OS X Leopard at home, only been on Mac OS 9 at school.

Yup, especially if you are mac user, that's biggest different from Windows.

Current version is Mac OS X 10.5.3 (Leopard), I had been on System 7 (later renamed into Mac OS 7), Mac OS 8 and Mac OS X Leopard at home, only been on Mac OS 9 at school.

I was in Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind use Mac OS computer and old Apple IIe and II computers and only one IBM PC DOS computer in 1990's
They does not install Microsoft Windows 3.x OS

I was first time own computer for Windows 3.11 for Workgroups CyberMax Intel 80486 DX chip and 66mhz and I was upgraded to Windows 95 and I brought Dell Dimension XPS 450 in 1999 Pentium III 450mhz Windows 98 turn into ME then last is XP.

I set DMZ to my macbook's IP address that's mean no firewall from router to my laptop and all ports still closed. :)

I use DMZ for my SorensonVRS VP200 without use firewall. My VP does not work without DMZ because it does not ring or black screen. when DMZ is enabled then it can able outgoing and incoming call . all of my computer does not use DMZ. My SnapVRS Ojo videophone work without DMZ and it was autoamtically route thorugh ports when the firewall is on.

I use DMZ for my SorensonVRS VP200 without use firewall. My VP does not work without DMZ because it does not ring or black screen. when DMZ is enabled then it can able outgoing and incoming call . all of my computer does not use DMZ. My SnapVRS Ojo videophone work without DMZ and it was autoamtically route thorugh ports when the firewall is on.

You can use port forward and VP work fine without DMZ.

I was in Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind use Mac OS computer and old Apple IIe and II computers and only one IBM PC DOS computer in 1990's
They does not install Microsoft Windows 3.x OS

I had noticed about alot of school are used had Mac but not switch to PC when Windows 95 came out, even some school are continue to use Mac. I had use Mac at elementary and middle school but use both of them at high school, my high school don't have many new computers, just old PC with 98/ME and G3 iMac with Mac OS 9 and earlier Mac OS X.

I had noticed about alot of school are used had Mac but not switch to PC when Windows 95 came out, even some school are continue to use Mac. I had use Mac at elementary and middle school but use both of them at high school, my high school don't have many new computers, just old PC with 98/ME and G3 iMac with Mac OS 9 and earlier Mac OS X.

after I graduate from high school in 1992. they did update everything to improve technology including remodeled and FSDB got new high speed internet late 1990's.

I was use Apple IIe with 300baud modem acoustic couple and used CompuServe Information Service (CIS) in the library it was dialed to Jacksonville, FL in 1990

where did you guys get SP3? I have another computer xp window home edition and service pack 2. I look up in windows update and there is no service pack 3, where did you guys get service pack 3? please let me know, thanks.

where did you guys get SP3? I have another computer xp window home edition and service pack 2. I look up in windows update and there is no service pack 3, where did you guys get service pack 3? please let me know, thanks.

I haven't upgrade to SP3 yet, I'm still happy with SP2.

I got updated Windows XP SP3 recently you need to check to update download Microsoft Windows Update

I recommend Vista Home Premium or Ultimate I does not like about Vista Home Basic -- XBOX360 will do support with Vista Home Premium and Ultimate

Ultimate is more security, professional, and much more features

Windows XP Service Pack 3 did recently updated for Home, Media Center Edition and Professional.

Windows XP is last update for SP3..

hi , windows xp service pack 3 messed and freezed . i restarted again and refused to touch on any updates that might mess up again .. my brain's wire still build so slow as little rust .. anyone who need to feed more oil in my brain's wire .. I admitted that i am afraid to touch . anyone who is professor is on software programmer ... I noticed a strangle mouse moved as flash not normal . auto update ( window xp sevice pack 3 )will freeze when i download it.. HOW ??

SP3 did mess up my computer but not my laptop. I had to reformat my comp. I'm hesitant to try again....

I am still unable to open Internet Explorer 7 though I am still stuck with IE 6. I am trying to figure the problem.

I am still unable to open Internet Explorer 7 though I am still stuck with IE 6. I am trying to figure the problem.

Your XP is SP2? IE 7 support SP2 or above.

Don't bother IE, you need use Safari or Firefox due security issue on IE.

I tried that SP3 last 2 weeks ago, and after 3 days, every my games programs running slow and more slower! It killed me! I decided to remove SP3, my games running back to normal... SP3 sucks ass!!:mad::mad::mad::devil: OK, I'm better now. :angel:

Back