Windows XP Service Pack 3 is out!

I tried that SP3 last 2 weeks ago, and after 3 days, every my games programs running slow and more slower! It killed me! I decided to remove SP3, my games running back to normal... SP3 sucks ass!!:mad::mad::mad::devil: OK, I'm better now. :angel:

If you have Windows XP Professional Edition or Windows XP Media Center Editon --
you have to upgrade to 2GB or more RAM and Intel Dual Core CPU or AMD Turion x2 or Athlon XP x2 and Video card 1GB ATI or NAVIDA graphics video card for heavy gamers software for better performance.

If you have older CPU with gamer with 1GB RAM is better for SP2

if you don't have a gamer software then use 1GB or better performance for SP3

If you have 512 mb ram do not need update to SP3 until you upgrade more ram

512MB ram is not good for SP3

hi , windows xp service pack 3 messed and freezed . i restarted again and refused to touch on any updates that might mess up again .. my brain's wire still build so slow as little rust .. anyone who need to feed more oil in my brain's wire .. I admitted that i am afraid to touch . anyone who is professor is on software programmer ... I noticed a strangle mouse moved as flash not normal . auto update ( window xp sevice pack 3 )will freeze when i download it.. HOW ??

what kind brand you have CPU chip and RAM and what kind video card?

If you have Windows XP Professional Edition or Windows XP Media Center Editon --
you have to upgrade to 2GB or more RAM and Intel Dual Core CPU or AMD Turion x2 or Athlon XP x2 and Video card 1GB ATI or NAVIDA graphics video card for heavy gamers software for better performance.

Here's my PC Spec:
Motherboard: ASUS A8R-MVP
CPU; AMD Socket 939, Athlon 64 X2 4800 @ 2.4 GHz
Power supply: 550 watts
RAM: 3GB DDR 400
Video cards: 2x SLi GeForce 8600GTS 512MB each(latest driver updated)
other thing: 250 GB HD, DVD-RW, CD-RW

I feeling something missed cause games slow and freeze after SP3 Installed. :hmm: Help me what's wrong with it?

It's Nvidia

Here's my PC Spec:
Motherboard: ASUS A8R-MVP
CPU; AMD Socket 939, Athlon 64 X2 4800 @ 2.4 GHz
Power supply: 550 watts
RAM: 3GB DDR 400
Video cards: 2x SLi GeForce 8600GTS 512MB each(latest driver updated)
other thing: 250 GB HD, DVD-RW, CD-RW

I feeling something missed cause games slow and freeze after SP3 Installed. :hmm: Help me what's wrong with it?

better 3GB DDR 800mhz --- RAM 3GB 400 mhz is too slow. 800mhz or up is better for game..

Back