• No

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • In Future not now

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Never

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
No

I will not buy at all till maybe 5 yrs from now or less...who knows lol... I still have few computers that are Windows 95 (given to my cousin now and still running so far!) and Windows 95 (givien to my mother for email only and still running so far!) and I now have Windows XP PC and laptop! Why should I have another new Windows Vista for? I do not like to get just so they are better..geez.. Besides I feel more coomfortable with my XP and also one of my second manger told me that his friends has one and had some plms a lot lately with new Vista!! Not only that but also my deaf friend who just bought a new laptop with Vista and had hard time to do with email and few others...which was not working at all!! Werid! So good thing not to buy that one just yet!! Rather wait for few months to a year to be sure! LOL

Good luck to user who have Vista! And let us know how that go!

I will not buy at all till maybe 5 yrs from now or less...who knows lol... I still have few computers that are Windows 95 (given to my cousin now and still running so far!) and Windows 95 (givien to my mother for email only and still running so far!) and I now have Windows XP PC and laptop! Why should I have another new Windows Vista for? I do not like to get just so they are better..geez.. Besides I feel more coomfortable with my XP and also one of my second manger told me that his friends has one and had some plms a lot lately with new Vista!! Not only that but also my deaf friend who just bought a new laptop with Vista and had hard time to do with email and few others...which was not working at all!! Werid! So good thing not to buy that one just yet!! Rather wait for few months to a year to be sure! LOL

Good luck to user who have Vista! And let us know how that go!

Yup, That's what I thought, Don't rush for Vista. Wait till M$ get the kink out of it. Who knows soon Vista SP2 will come out that works with older apps just like XP SP2 due to beavy of lawsuit from their customers. Can't M$ just simply keep "compatibilty" mode from XP to Vista to shut up problems! LOL.

Good Luck!
Catty:ty:

Back