Windows 7 gets installed on MacBook Pro

I won't install windows 7 beta dowload into my notebook which includes windows XP because iits older as five years old.

I have Windows 7 beta .iso on hard drive but not planning to install it yet. Perhaps going to put in hard drives from old computer and use it for beta.

I have Windows 7 beta .iso on hard drive but not planning to install it yet. Perhaps going to put in hard drives from old computer and use it for beta.

just use virtualbox to play around with it

I would try that on my AMD64 system with 1 GB ram. see what it would do to it.

:lol:

Catty

I need buy Multi-Touchscreen 24" to up, any you know where cheap?

I have Windows 7 Beta few day ago, but Windows 7 Beta will close on Aug 2009 but they will contiune for private or update

I need buy Multi-Touchscreen 24" to up, any you know where cheap?

I have Windows 7 Beta few day ago, but Windows 7 Beta will close on Aug 2009 but they will contiune for private or update

multi-screen? 24"? cheap? lol... good luck

Why wait for 5 years, there are alot of peeps with physical disabilities that can't use their hands or lack thereof that should benefit in using touchscreen.

I hate the marketing demographic types that makes peeps wait for the monitors go into the cheap. :mad:

Why wait for 5 years, there are alot of peeps with physical disabilities that can't use their hands or lack thereof that should benefit in using touchscreen.

I hate the marketing demographic types that makes peeps wait for the monitors go into the cheap. :mad:

I'm talking about price, I means you wouldn't see any touchscreen for cheaper until next 5 years due new tecnology.

rhr isn't physically disabled.

that's why you have DVR or whoever to pay for it.

Back