will you come over and clip my toenails?

Ugh I just ate... :ugh:

:D

Thats gross, is that picsture of your toes? I wouldn't grow that long.... I am ready to barf !!! :barf:

Ugh, That's sooooooooooooo Gross!.....*ahem*...I think I will help you there bbnt..Let me bring my bible , holy water etc....before I do start clipping those devish nasty toe nails.... :|

You might want to keep those toes, BBNT - you can climb trees with those claws.

Malfoyish

Malfoyish said:
You might want to keep those toes, BBNT - you can climb trees with those claws.

They don’t have trees in Arizona. bbnt would have to shimmy up a nearby Saguaro to escape an angry lynch mob. He’ll quickly learn the true meaning of ‘prick in the ass’. :mrgreen:

Levonian said:
They don’t have trees in Arizona. bbnt would have to shimmy up a nearby Saguaro to escape an angry lynch mob. He’ll quickly learn the true meaning of ‘prick in the ass’. :mrgreen:

:::snort::: :rofl: Well, uhhh...people travel, do they not? If he ever visits the rainforest, they'll come in handy. Or even New York City. He might piss off the wrong person and need to make a run/climb for it. :)

That looks like a foot of a dead person. And I know toenails keeps growing even after you die. So.. You're not dead, yet, bbnt! That's so disgusting!

:lol:

Deaf258 said:
That looks like a foot of a dead person. And I know toenails keeps growing even after you die. So.. You're not dead, yet, bbnt! That's so disgusting!

:lol:
After die, itself grows ? how can be...........? *hmmmmmm* No function due no blood inside the body which suck'n out blood from that.. and special kind of fluid put into the body to kept preserveration.
speaking of... ?

tekkmortal said:
You mean horse nail saloon. :lol: If it continues growing the trimmers might have to use tractor to clip bbnt' nails (make that 10 tractors). :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl yea maybe it is!!!! hahahahahahahahahaaha

Bullym0m said:
After die, itself grows ? how can be...........? *hmmmmmm* No function due no blood inside the body which suck'n out blood from that.. and special kind of fluid put into the body to kept preserveration.
speaking of... ?

The hair keeps growing after you die, too. It's just weird. I will try to look it up and see if I can find an explaination.

Bullym0m said:
speaking of... ?

Actually, I read somewhere that the dead skin just retracts.. making nails seem bigger. Maybe others will have more info...

Deaf258 said:
The hair keeps growing after you die, too. It's just weird. I will try to look it up and see if I can find an explaination.
Deaf258, Sure, I'll look forward your next post about this issues.
Thanks! :)

Bullym0m said:
speaking of... ?
All I know that our nerves body will not die until stop function at 130 years old. I read about that when I was little and like say "Gross...." because I am getting image about my looks of death. :cold:

Bullym0m said:
Deaf258, Sure, I'll look forward your next post about this issues.
Thanks! :)

Whoa, BullymOm—let’s pull the reigns in a little. Think about it for a sec—how much faith are you going to place in the schizophrenic rantings of a guy who eats hearing aid batteries and has delusions that high school kids are stealing his underwear? Just listen to the voice of reason and let Uncle Cecil and the chimp lead you down the path of enlightenment:

http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mhairgrow.html

OMG!! :barf: it reminds me of my ex father in law!! his was sooo long that when he goes barefooted, you can hear him go click,click,click across the kitchen floor! *shuddderrrrs*...its like a nightmare!.............

Well, BBNT.. seems like no one wanna clip your toenails...

And the fact here is... I'm willing :o

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Well, BBNT.. seems like no one wanna clip your toenails...

And the fact here is... I'm willing :o
HAHAHHAHA DEAFSCUBA98.. I'd bet you will wear mask covers and doesn't want see his toenails.. :P
*Admit* ??

Back