will you come over and clip my toenails?

Originally posted by Angelcat
:D sure I can do it for you but only I must wear yellow thick gloves and wash wash real good and rubbing real good and cuttting it off and file it ...........*poof* .... it lookes good but I will painting finger polish color is BLACK on you! .... PERFECT! it looks great color on you!:cool:

:rofl: :laugh2:

Still looking for someone to clip my toenails :(

Someone who cant clip hisself must be older than dirt! *glares at BBNT*

bbnt

Nail Salon staffs would love you to come over. They will soak your toes in warm water, chip, file, massage and toenail polish. It probably charges you 400 dollars with (4 hours to do your toenails).

Call them (08) 555-6969 to make an appointment to make sure two staffs to do your toenails.

Let me know how it looks after they will do your toe nails. Take pictures before and after. Keep us a posted.

Thanks

Sabrina

Ugh!.. thats nasty shit.. no thanks..
go to beauty salon.. they will do for you..
:ugh:

Originally posted by DrStar80
unless you pay me a tip within 1 million dollar. I will do it

Make sure you give him plenty of soak with warm water and soap. Put lotion and massage each of those toes per hour which is total ten hours.

Then chew those toenails with your teeth. With no object to chip those nails !

Enjoy yourself. Make sure to send dental bill to bbnt just in the case if you will break your teeth.

:naughty:

What a bunch of wussies....

Come here bbnut...I'll cut off your feet with a chainsaw.

Originally posted by bbnt
Still looking for someone to clip my toenails :(

I don't think I'd clip YOUR toenails at all! The only toenails I'd clip are my hubby's as I'm married to him. ;) Get married, bbnt and have your wifey do it!

Aw, you poor thing, let me do it with a regular toenail clippers.
*hiccup* :dance:

Last edited:
Originally posted by SilenceGold

Thats the first thing that came to my mind. Chainsaw his foot!

Originally posted by SilenceGold
What a bunch of wussies....

:rofl: :rofl:

Oh my gosh, I was laughing so hard at same time I drank my coffee cup. I split it on my shirt. Oh Dear... I was tearing my eyes...

You are such hilarious as usually !! Chris

13th Friday, Jason may be your assist. LMAO :rofl:

~ Sabrina

Originally posted by Sabrina
:rofl: :rofl:

Oh my gosh, I was laughing so hard at same time I drank my coffee cup. I split it on my shirt. Oh Dear... I was tearing my eyes...

You are such hilarious as usually !! Chris

13th Friday, Jason may be your assist. LMAO :rofl:

~ Sabrina

Glad to make your day...and have you noticed that bbnt is too scared to post here again? :p

Back