Will they ever cap the oil well?

If that's so, why was it done intentionally?

my comment meant that they purposefully ignored negative pressure tests and drilled anyway.

my comment meant that they purposefully ignored negative pressure tests and drilled anyway.

Didn't I hear they were only 10 hours away from drilling AFTER actually performing these tests?

First, its 5000 feet down, last i checked that is under a mile, not two.

Second: There were safety precautions that BP ignored before the explosion, so in a way they did cause the leak.
okay, what's difference a mile and two really?

BP? that's too broad. CEO fault? VP? workers on land? crew? engineers? well inspectors?

no room to blame, CAP the well now!!

If was NOT an accident! BP failed to run a tests to made sure the rig was safe to use. And BP did not have a part of the rig installed as they did not want to wait 10 more hours to start drilling for oil. BP was trying to save money in making the rig and is cost 11 men their lives and is nowing killing wildlifes and peope can no longer fish to made a living. This oil disaster was all about greed and money. I wish people would stop calling it an accident.

Its difficult to objectively label a person or corporation's "intent" with this incident. It eats at me every day this doesn't go resolved and there are still unforseen consequences that will undoubtedly result from it. But, I think I would still call it an accident myself; except I would add in the equation a significant amount of neglegence. I've seen patient's die at the hospital and while I doubt any cause of death within the hospital's liability is intentional, I can tell you I've seen instances and read case studies where staff or physician neglegence plays a role in a person's cause of death. :(

Its difficult to objectively label a person or corporation's "intent" with this incident. It eats at me every day this doesn't go resolved and there are still unforseen consequences that will undoubtedly result from it. But, I think I would still call it an accident myself; except I would add in the equation a significant amount of neglegence. I've seen patient's die at the hospital and while I doubt any cause of death within the hospital's liability is intentional, I can tell you I've seen instances and read case studies where staff or physician neglegence plays a role in a person's cause of death. :(

Difficult but not impossible. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and walks like a duck, then hey, it's a duck.

If that's so, why was it done intentionally?

political sabotage? like the Middle Eastern spies got in pretending to be BP's staff..? would that be not possible?

Last edited:
I expect the oil to leak until it covers earth and then with one flash of lightning we will all burn to death. But I could be wrong.

When oil spill would be avoid and I don't want see happen like that again.

It was a big mess for sure.

I am very despairing about the whole so-called oil "accident"
BP :mad:

Obama is the man in those videos, lol.
The Maine trip was included in my Factcheck link.

Back