Wild Rabbit

its a wild animal they either put it out for fostering or put it to sleep..unlikely be accepted back to the others,...i never took wild ones vet put them down....the lass doing her best but afraid it going to be dinner for another animal or bird once released,such is nature

Understood - at least it was numbed while it was fighting yesterday... it had a chance. Ah well.

you did your best if it still alive you never know there may be wild life sancutary near you..i rescued a goose once i phoned rspca cos not much wrong with him he just landed wrong place wrong time...because he not indiginus to uk vet put it down,i regret to this day i never took charge and looked after him really upset me.

you did your best if it still alive you never know there may be wild life sancutary near you..i rescued a goose once i phoned rspca cos not much wrong with him he just landed wrong place wrong time...because he not indiginus to uk vet put it down,i regret to this day i never took charge and looked after him really upset me.

Oh that's so sad just because they're not indigenous! I'm sure someone worthy could have cared for the goose - even as a rescue/pet - that's unfair.

Back