Wild Nite out

I saw TLC in Europe as UK streets, roads are so narrow how made u passed 130 mph but here's wide and 60, UH!

Originally posted by Waz
i heard german got no speed limit at all, never been there,,,,

dunno Katzie as 130mph isnt that fast, trust me!
I was in German back in the 80's. OMG, my mom was doing 180KPH (108MPH) and people were still passing us! :eek2:

apparenly the road in motorway are 4 lane as there is alway too many space! i heard america speed limit is 55 mph and no wonder why ??

Originally posted by TommyGirl
I saw TLC in Europe as UK streets, roads are so narrow how made u passed 130 mph but here's wide and 60, UH!

street we called it dual carriageway as the speed limited for that is 45mph but alot of people inc me go roughly 60-80mph!

Originally posted by Waz
apparenly the road in motorway are 4 lane as there is alway too many space! i heard america speed limit is 55 mph and no wonder why ??
Speed limit in USA on Hiways (motorways, duel carriageways...whatever you call them there..lol) is anywhere from 55MPH to 75MPH (highest i've personally seen.)

Really? I saw TV about UK cops, man was fighting and he just walked in van/cop himself without handcap if american ppl in UK would run away but UK here cops will have to handcap them and hold them into car :crazy:

Originally posted by prostock19
Speed limit in USA on Hiways (motorways, duel carriageways...whatever you call them there..lol) is anywhere from 55MPH to 75MPH (highest i've personally seen.)

here 35 mph city and 60to 70 highway

yeah that is true, as it happen to every country every american and English cannot expect thing to be perfect! i remember when i was 18 year old and the police told me to get out of the friend car coz friend was speedin and i didnt really understand him then he grab me and threw me on the wall then i get mad and beat the cop out but other cop got weapon and make me stop! police can be nasty but i apologize later also the cop does after realizin i am deaf!

Originally posted by TommyGirl
here 35 mph city and 60to 70 highway

, guess u live in busy city! here is 45-55mph in city and 70mph in motorway!

Originally posted by Waz
yeah that is true, as it happen to every country every american and English cannot expect thing to be perfect! i remember when i was 18 year old and the police told me to get out of the friend car coz friend was speedin and i didnt really understand him then he grab me and threw me on the wall then i get mad and beat the cop out but other cop got weapon and make me stop! police can be nasty but i apologize later also the cop does after realizin i am deaf!

why didnt u tell him point ur ear and mouth as deaf before he grabbed u when u didnt undy him? how did u know he was asking u to get out of ur friend's car cuz he was speeding? u didnt really understand him

how does i know, use ur common sense when the cop threw me out of the wall then figure aah he told me to come out of the car as that the hint, i did but the cop dont alway really understand wat 2 finger toward the ear really mean doesnt it!

Originally posted by prostock19
I have seen one highway goes 85 mph !!! then now they change it to 75 because too many accidents from 85 mph.

DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM waz U got lucky! glad ur safe and sound back home!!!!!!!!!!! WILD NIGHT INDEED!

Back