Wild Nite out

Waz

Reaction score
Finally i am back after been on 2 day holiday, it was very good fun but end up in few thing trouble , well a few deaf friends of mine and i drive from birmingham to exeter called exmouth as it took 3 and half hrs to get there but i drove over 130mph in 70mph limit motorway and got caught by cop and gave us a warning coz i just put my hand on my ear and said deaf, then arrive abt 2 hrs instead of 3 and half hrs and find sum good hidin place near the beach and then me and russ came up with an idea sayin he got skateboard and said why not i go on skateboard and he drive on my hire car so i said sure so i went behind the car and hold the back car as russ drive down very fast and i lost control and fell over but didnt hurt myself badly then russ want have a go and did the same thing to me as he also lost control and hurt his arm and leg down the road, later i said to few deaf friend let go to off licence shop and grab load of cans of lager and and fire set for bbq so he agree so i went to corner shop and brough all the stuff then i drive to find a nice hidin place near the beach and managed to find some wood to make a fire and thing does well, then few hrs later with signin and laughin gettin drunk then a few hearin guys walk pass to us and start sayin sumthing which i said i cant hear u, and piss off then other push me off the floor as i get up and beat the guys out with few of my friends as they managed to leave so we laugh as i got sore hand, then cop came here sayin get pack as u are arrested as i said wtf wat we done, as he said 2 thing, drinkin and settin the fire place also assualt then russ say havent u got a better thing to do then the cop said right that it and grab us as and threw us in a cop van and take us to the police station and wait few hrs in cell then the interpreter arrive and ready to question me so went in the room and cop went blah blah blah then i apologize and gave us a warning coz it was a first thing happen for me in a life so police let us go and i said were my hire car as he said it is in the police garage so collect it and drive back home and give a hire car back next day but lose abt 200 dollar desposit coz me and russ worn the wheel tire! recently russ and i said we are christian right, i said yeah so he said u know wat i am abt, as i said i guess so but who care as we can have fun!

Last edited:
Sounds like a wild weekend. DAMN!!! Good thing you didn't get in any big trouble.

Ha! You Brits sure know how to have wild nights out.
There is always someone who end up being arrested by the police! :laugh2:
It will be good memory for you!

:shock: 130mph?? Holy Mackeral.... you're one :crazy: guy! It sure did sound like a wild night LOL and most importantly that you got home in one peice. Whew!

I can picture myself watching that show on TLC that is made in England called "the worlds worst drivers". "Now here goes this gentileman going 130MPH by the police camera car. Today is this drivers lucky day....he only gets a warning."

guess i am so lucky, apparently i alway go over 110mph on motorway for 7 year and nuthin happen at all.. so far the government in England are plannin to increase the speed limit to 80mph instead of 70mph, good news for us!

Ha ha ha, I remember when I was in England, my friend would drive 160 kph (100 mph) from Gatwick Airport to Preston...

I drove on the German Autobahn, where there is no speed limit, and got up to 200 kph. That was fun. Have you ever driven on the German Autobahn, Waz?

Originally posted by Waz
guess i am so lucky, apparently i alway go over 110mph on motorway for 7 year and nuthin happen at all.. so far the government in England are plannin to increase the speed limit to 80mph instead of 70mph, good news for us!

:eek2: increase the speed from 70mph to 80mph?? So that means you will go from 130mph to 140mph?? :ugh:

i heard german got no speed limit at all, never been there,,,,

dunno Katzie as 130mph isnt that fast, trust me!

Back