Why talking about owning different guns?

I was also troubled as you by the same statement. It is very shaky ground when people get to arbitrarily decide who is mentally ill and who is not.

The problem is they are continuing to change law that does act in a way to keep people who are mentally ill from being able to avoid treatment and buy guns.

We have had quite a number of horrifying instances up here of shootings carried out by the mentally ill with legal guns. The one landmark decision I was going to show on here by the Alaska Supreme Court where they gave a man who was delusional hearing voices and saying crazy things, and reported while attempting to buy a pistol, the right to go ahead and buy.
He was defended by Wayne Anthony Ross former director of the NRA. I cannot find it anymore. The newspaper changed their archive search. I have to go deep into the State of Alaska site now.

I myself was not baptized until I was an adult. I am very familiar with Pentacostal Churches. I stopped going completely when preachers started telling me who to vote for. That does not mean I think everyone who finds the Lord should be treated as mentally ill. Someone not familiar with the Pentacostals and walk in there cold and watch could easily draw a wrong conclusion. I would not be alive today many times over if it was not for the sound of the "wee small voice".

I was also troubled as you by the same statement. It is very shaky ground when people get to arbitrarily decide who is mentally ill and who is not.

The problem is they are continuing to change law that does act in a way to keep people who are mentally ill from being able to avoid treatment and buy guns.

We have had quite a number of horrifying instances up here of shootings carried out by the mentally ill with legal guns. The one landmark decision I was going to show on here by the Alaska Supreme Court where they gave a man who was delusional hearing voices and saying crazy things, and reported while attempting to buy a pistol, the right to go ahead and buy.
He was defended by Wayne Anthony Ross former director of the NRA. I cannot find it anymore. The newspaper changed their archive search. I have to go deep into the State of Alaska site now.

I myself was not baptized until I was an adult. I am very familiar with Pentacostal Churches. I stopped going completely when preachers started telling me who to vote for. That does not mean I think everyone who finds the Lord should be treated as mentally ill. Someone not familiar with the Pentacostals and walk in there cold and watch could easily draw a wrong conclusion. I would not be alive today many times over if it was not for the sound of the "wee small voice".

In the bold, I put that in as part of like a Christmas story only it is not for children. It is about coalition to end guns. It is in #72 here. If you have already read that, then I agree with you. That is scary. :(

In the bold, I put that in as part of like a Christmas story only it is not for children. It is about coalition to end guns. It is in #72 here. If you have already read that, then I agree with you. That is scary. :(
That Wayne Anthony Ross is different than Wayne LaPierre but on the same page. They are too much on the same page... the way this coalition of conservatives operates is now a nationwide same page theme funded aggressively by some superrich fatcats we do not even know about besides the ones we see. The gun action is just part. It is just all about taking over America. They pretend like this is a defense of America. That is false it is a takeover job. I rebel against that whole coordinated propagandizing effort even when it says things I agree with because I know it is about a bunch of rich guys owning me and you.

There are laws here if you shoot an intruder in your home, you are ok... but if he gets out of the house you better make sure to get him back in before the PoPo come. We have a friend of the family ( High Ranking officer ) and I have several friends from school who are retired or retiring from the police force, I also went through the training but didnt get on the force.... told if they get out they can turn around and sue you for their injuries, also they may come back at a later date prepared...
so if you have to drop them for good, it was self defense as he "Threatened you"
You have to look at criminals state of minds, they are not there to be your friend. They are there to rob you, rape you, kill you if they have to or Kill you just because they enjoy it. They dont care, they dont care about your well being and they dont care if they harm you.

Back