Why people think I can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are 36? I have words for you...

Grow up and don't suck your mommy's tits.

What if your mommy dies tomorrow? You can not depend on her too much.

I am 36 years old Deaf lady who lives in the toxic state with high property tax and works her ass off (planning to get a second job to earn extra income very soon). :eek3:

Quit whining too much. :ugh3:

You wanna Steve? Go bother him for sex, he only gives you the best satisfication. :giggle:

Well.. I notice you eventually appear to foolishly post this thread without a good sense or judgment :dunno: So Guess its your problem and asking for it! Also I do sometime laughs at your threads! :):)

I interrupted you because you and the others who posted after me are hijacking Deafilmedia's thread. Go find your own thread and be respectful toward others, huh? Sheesh! Some people!!!!!!!!!! Since you're not an employee in mental health, you know nothing, so keep your lame brain comments to yourself, Troll.

You rant about first amendment only for yourself? You better think twice before you post bec it entitles for EVERYONE to express their mind. Besides, you make no sense at all contradictory on your behalf.
Of course, now we have two peas in a pod in one thread. I think mods need to lock this thread.

Pek1 is support with Miss P? :lol:

It seems like.. She can run to Pek1, and I don't care if she ask Pek1 for date or whatever so she can fly out to Minnesota and date Pek1....

Great solution problem solved :rofl:

OMG this thread is too damn funny.

Miss P - I think you need to extend your arms out in front of you, elbows bent at a 90 degree angle, anchor your feet to the floor and push until your arms are fully extended and not touching the keyboard.

Now bend your knees to a 90 degree angle, and rotate your whole entire body to the side now reposition your knees at a 90 degree angle, and now propelling your weight upward, remove your posterior from the sitting position.

Now take as many steps as you can to get as far away as you can from the computer. Do not turn back, do not turn circles, do not go left or right, go straight.

:lol:

I interrupted you because you and the others who posted after me are hijacking Deafilmedia's thread. Go find your own thread and be respectful toward others, huh? Sheesh! Some people!!!!!!!!!! Since you're not an employee in mental health, you know nothing, so keep your lame brain comments to yourself, Troll.

OMG this thread is too damn funny.

Miss P - I think you need to extend your arms out in front of you, elbows bent at a 90 degree angle, anchor your feet to the floor and push until your arms are fully extended and not touching the keyboard.

Now bend your knees to a 90 degree angle, and rotate your whole entire body to the side now reposition your knees at a 90 degree angle, and now propelling your weight upward, remove your posterior from the sitting position.

Now take as many steps as you can to get as far away as you can from the computer. Do not turn back, do not turn circles, do not go left or right, go straight.

:lol:

:lol: we better watch out what we say, Mr. Pek might just give you the same reply as mine :giggle:

You know several people here have tried giving her positive advice but she chooses to ignore and keep playing the woe-is-me card. It is getting quite old, then I got straightforward and blunt with her then she cries somemore and now Im starting to think that this is a ridiculous game she enjoys playing.

If I get a warning from the Mods then I will stop posting in these threads with respect to them.

But I think the mods would agree that these threads are getting ridiculous. It time now to just flat out ban her for good. If its the only way we can get her to seek out REAL professional help then by all means do it.

Im not a shade-tree psychiatrist thats for sure.

You know several people here have tried giving her positive advice but she chooses to ignore and keep playing the woe-is-me card. It is getting quite old, then I got straightforward and blunt with her then she cries somemore and now Im starting to think that this is a ridiculous game she enjoys playing.

If I get a warning from the Mods then I will stop posting in these threads with respect to them.

But I think the mods would agree that these threads are getting ridiculous. It time now to just flat out ban her for good. If its the only way we can get her to seek out REAL professional help then by all means do it.

Well . . . then instead of posting in her thread, ignore it! I didn't see anyone around here pulling a gun out and telling everyone to post in her thread, especially Rachel.

Miss P- Don't let anyone judge you... You can do anything!!! Since I am legally blind and deaf, I always go out and do things that people think I couldn't but I proved them wrong!!!!!

Look when she first posted her rant thread as Deafilmedia, I had no idea who she was or her history, so I offered her some constructive advice. She wined some more even started dissecting my posts and none of her replies made and sense or even had anything do with my posts. She hijacked her own thread.

then I got filled in on whole thing, went back to the other usernames did some reading connected the dots then I got very blunt with her seeing that this has been going on for YEARS. I have encouraged her to get help. Yes I have made jabs at her posts, but to be honest she posts with reckless abandon and 99% of the time I feel like I am reading a Kindergarteners essay on her life, and I am supposed to believe that this is a grown woman with two college degrees and lots of world travel?

Then I call her out on her lies ranging from this supposed dog that was given away to her grand travels, she changes her story. As I said I think she is told so many stories that she no longer knows what is true and what is not.

I have tried giving her positive advice but she chooses to ignore it, whine some more and continue to make exscuses for it.

I have told her already it is up to her to change her life, no one else can do it for her. If she chooses to drown in her self pity then so be it, her life will become that much more miserable when everything does come crashing down around her. I dont think she realizes how good she has it being on SSI and living with her mom. Again she has free food, free room and board, free cable TV, free everything, plus 'free' money from uncle sam, which WE are pretty much giving to her through taxes we pay because like normal US citizens that actually work, taxes are taken from our checks to take care of people like her, and what is even worse she is taking away from truly disabled people that actually need it but cant qualify because there are not enough funds.

I think it is way beyond time to keep giving her the tread softly catchee mokey thing - she just flat out needs an intervention, a serious wake-up call.

As I have said, if she were in my home pulling this exact stunt her butt would have been on the curb a long time ago.

I understand what you mean, you did give her the best constructive advice. I believe the mods know her pattern , don't think you will get warned at all.
I had no idea who she was either until it got so out of control and ridiculous threads. Your right , we just have to ignore her completely that might be the best thing. There is two peas in pod in this thread :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back