Why people think I can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
*nodding agreement, Vampy & Butterflygal...

My boys made a lot of questions like this when they were little... :giggle:

Deafilmedia's quote

Why people think I can't

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Why people think I didn't go to film school in Hollywood?

2. Why people think I didn't go to Paris in year 2000?

3. Why people think I am not capable of raising a dog?

4. Why people think I can't drive a car?

5. Why people think I am retarded?

6. Why people don't understand me?

7. Why people think I don't have college degrees?

8. Why people think I can't cook?

9. Why people think I am a virgin?

10. Why people think I can't do anything?

:confused: you said in previous threads that you went Paris and also cruise as well... You told us that you enjoy your experience in Paris and cruise... :confused:

I remember your thread somewhere that you adopted a puppy Britty... What's happened to her?

:confused: I thought everyone including your family know that you have 2 college degrees, don't you? You told us proud in other threads that you have 2 college degrees?

All of your questions except 3 questions (#2, 3 and 7), I see the problem is your negative behavior influenece the people. Why can't you try to do something to positive yourself then?

Liebling - please re-read Deafilmedia's post very careful.:giggle:

Who cares what other people think of you anyway?

Every one of us have been told that we cannot do this or that ...even these brilliant folks such as Einstein, Helen Keller, Eleanor Roosevelt, you name it - every one of us whether we are ordinary folks or not - have been told that we cannot do that or that.

It doesnt matter what they think of you - what matters is what you think of yourself, period.

I think the OP is just enjoying our reactions by saying all those things? Like a test or for the hell of it.

Who cares what other people think of you anyway? It doesnt matter what they think of you - what matters is what you think of yourself, period.

I agree! I've let (Christian) people shit on me and treat their toilet paper better than me, but those days are over. Why should I care what people say? Why should you care? There are almost seven billion other people in the world to make friends with (and maybe even marry!), who needs those assholes? As the Bible says, "Let the dead bury their dead."

Why are you posting the threads that does not belong to this section? This thread is suppose go to the general discussion. Read little description below the "Our World, Our Culture"

How about moving the thread to strange stories ? :rofl:

Gotta grow up! STOP THE GOODDAMN WHINING!! We are sick of your immature behavior.. You gotta grow up!!! We do know you have a boyfriend who isn't here anymore, go find him on other forum but hes banned from all forums... you can go ahead look up for his name in phone book or something... If you whine, don't bother come here and whine to us..

Looks like she's just wanting attention. Seem she have either mental illness or bipolar or both. :eek3:

Looks like she's just wanting attention. Seem she have either mental illness or bipolar or both. :eek3:

I agree with you, since I am not a professional in mental health can't make any kind of diagnoises but I have been around bipolar deaf/hearing patients at my last job. I am positive its a mental illness that she won't get professional help due to no money and expects AD members to give her advice etc.. That's not going to happen most members made it clear we are NOT professionals.

An Ode to Miss Pinnochio

Why you mean to me.
I only try live my life.
I don't work, on SSI.
I don't like black or gay people.
What wrong with that?
George W Bush is the best president ever.
Don't take away my SSI.
People want be mean to me. It not fair.

*Fart*

Mugu, why you so mean.
World so mean to me.
Never give me fair chance.
I once go outside. People see me and run away.
Why people so mean? It not fair.
White people nice. Black people mean.
I wish I white. Then life fair.
God not give me good life.
I think I just mooch on mommy more.
Life not been same since microwave accident.
I love SSI and George Bush.

*Fart*

Why you question me? God never question me.
He and George Bush both love me.
Both hate gays.
Why gays want get married.
That just wrong wrong wrong.
Like my face.
I want man love man love man love!
Maybe I get paper bag.

*Fart*

I once try be poet. Man don't like my poems.
Just more proof God hates me.
Family hate me too.
I'm all alone in universe.
Like that floating baby in space.
I want be in space.
There no air up there, but I could survive with my paper bag.

*fart*

That man throw up because I not have bag.
Why God hate me like that?
Make face melt and me bitch?

*fart*

—Author unknown

Gotta grow up! STOP THE GOODDAMN WHINING!! We are sick of your immature behavior.. You gotta grow up!!! We do know you have a boyfriend who isn't here anymore, go find him on other forum but hes banned from all forums... you can go ahead look up for his name in phone book or something... If you whine, don't bother come here and whine to us..

:werd::topic:

I agree with you, since I am not a professional in mental health can't make any kind of diagnoises . . .

I interrupted you because you and the others who posted after me are hijacking Deafilmedia's thread. Go find your own thread and be respectful toward others, huh? Sheesh! Some people!!!!!!!!!! Since you're not an employee in mental health, you know nothing, so keep your lame brain comments to yourself, Troll.

An Ode to Miss Pinnochio

Why you mean to me.
I only try live my life.
I don't work, on SSI.
I don't like black or gay people.
What wrong with that?
George W Bush is the best president ever.
Don't take away my SSI.
People want be mean to me. It not fair.

*Fart*

Mugu, why you so mean.
World so mean to me.
Never give me fair chance.
I once go outside. People see me and run away.
Why people so mean? It not fair.
White people nice. Black people mean.
I wish I white. Then life fair.
God not give me good life.
I think I just mooch on mommy more.
Life not been same since microwave accident.
I love SSI and George Bush.

*Fart*

Why you question me? God never question me.
He and George Bush both love me.
Both hate gays.
Why gays want get married.
That just wrong wrong wrong.
Like my face.
I want man love man love man love!
Maybe I get paper bag.

*Fart*

I once try be poet. Man don't like my poems.
Just more proof God hates me.
Family hate me too.
I'm all alone in universe.
Like that floating baby in space.
I want be in space.
There no air up there, but I could survive with my paper bag.

*fart*

That man throw up because I not have bag.
Why God hate me like that?
Make face melt and me bitch?

*fart*

—Author unknown

And your point is???:smoking:

We do know you have a boyfriend who isn't here anymore, go find him on other forum but hes banned from all forums... you can go ahead look up for his name in phone book or something... If you whine, don't bother come here and whine to us..

Well actually, I have Steve’s addresses and phone numbers at both his Florida home and his Baltimore home—free for the asking.

So you guys are saying I have to act mature...

Act like an adult....

Stop acting stupid...

I have to act phony...? I have to have self control. Why?

I accomplished all of those things... by acting the way I am...

This world is so crazy... murder here, murder there, child molester here, dog missing, war, planes crashed into buildings, people are dying... and there are some people are so sad, missing pregnant mom, and so on...

And I have to act normal in this strange world.

What are you complaining about, Deafilmedia? Why are you allowing society and the events that are occurring distate how you feel or don't feel?

Granted, I don't believe in censorship for the news media or any other media outlet, but that doesn't mean that I have to listen to or read what they have to say. In the United States, people have the First Amendment and to say whatever their little hearts desire (with some restrictions, however). You can't claim First Amendment and scream Fire in a crowded theater, for example. But, there are other things you and all of us can do and say to have our voices heard constructively, which means we need to know what to talk about in a forum and say it intelligently and concise.

I have no idea what you're complaining about, but I hear where you're coming from. I look at the glass as half full instead of half empty, so the bad things don't have that much effect on me. I could recommend some excellent reading material to help you if you'd like. Feel free to pm me.

Jesus W. Christ—don’t you even know how to use vB code? :rofl:

whatever.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back