why not many school for the deaf go ivy league, only go city college?

what if you have children?

Is it ok for them to be proud of their culture and more comfortable with American Sign Language than speaking?

Is it ok for people to speak Spanish and be proud of their culture as well?

deaf people are proud of their culture as Ivy league people proud are proud of theirs. it all has to do with pride. Otherwise, they would not go to yale, harvard, etc. if they didn't. Ivy league is just a college with traditions that they set up for themselves.

The hard thing about deaf culture is getting people to accept their language. or the more hearing you have doesn't mean better success.

Sigh. Some married persons do work over 60 hours a week. My father is 73 and mother at 70 and they still work 7 days a week. Just like Jimmy Hoffa, Sr. did. Yes, no shit.

Is right that only single person would work every day?

Nope, I worked two full time jobs while married, with a child, and pregnant. 80 hours every week.

I worked all week, no day offs. Worked 7 days a week. I even worked 16 hours in a day, too! My record was 65 hours or something in a week, I think. My friend worked 75 hours a week! He earns over $3,000 a month and he has never went to college.... That's like $42k a year income.

I work 37.5 hours a week and earn $54K in the NYC area. Of course, it is not enough for me. I plan to seek a 2nd job when I move to an apt sometime next month.

Back